• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Marines Application

BurningKnuckles

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Now that i am official member of the clan, I would like to join the Marines Devision.

The reason why I want to join the Marines is that in this particular area/field i score the most points/ kills.
For example at the map: Landing Zone Albany I and two other players where able to take the camp that the US has at the beginning of the map. And after taking it, they did leave and i had to defend the camp myself for a few min before team mates did respawn at the camp, And I was able to defend the camp successfully (I killed total around 10 US soldiers and I only died once).

Besides that, in the air i make less points and i am not very accurate withi bombing or support, altough i very capable of flying and landing with any type or aircraft. Next to that that, just as every player I can snipe, but not as good as you need for the sniper devision (Those guys can snipe from every position and headshot someone, and I really not that good). Finally the Navy SEALs, for that division you need to have top class skills and i don't posses such skills yet.

From,
-[HELLO]-BurningKnuckles

BurningKnuckles

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score
I have noticed by myself that i forgot some information , which is requirend for application, so this can be regarded as not written and i will post a new application, which will be correct. Sorry for the mistake :S

Back