• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Application for Marines

byhisawsomgrace

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Jacob cartwight
1. Reason: I look at the marines as something different then the other millitary branches, I look at them as the more brave and strong branch, going in to battle before the others, so it would be an honor to be in the marines. :)
2. How great am I: i dont really know how to explain, guess youl 'll have to see for your self on the battlefeild! though i think i am pretty good at my infantry. :)
3.My favorite infantry map: my favorite infantry map is landing zone albony, and la drang valley, and ho chi man trail.
4.My favorite weapon: My favorite weapon is the m16 in the infantry class or the car or car/xm, all in the iffanty kit.
5.Favorite map: My favorite map is operation hastings. :)

DeadlyFreebie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I like team work and sniping.... only on battlefieldplay4free -_- dang.... since when I saw team work here on BFV...

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Hey mate, i saw you ingame and you can tag up. -[HELLO]-byhisawsomgrace [M] . Incase you dont know who i am, i am -[HELLO]-Bee [M-Ldr]. Welcome to the core.

byhisawsomgrace

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Jacob cartwight
Thx man, ya and succeedkiller told me about you. just havent seen you yet on the battlefield. :)

Back