• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Marine Corps. Application

Kannon

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
I would like to conquer my enemies in the game, regardless of my personal score.

Almost every kill I get is with either the M-16, the AK-47, the AK-MS or the CAR-15. I score high on maps where these weapons are effective.

My favorite infantry map is Saigon, the style of play works excellently in the sewers. I have achieved the number one score on this map on two occasions.

No doubt, the AK-47, it kills with efficiency and accuracy. The only drawback is sometimes the rate of fire.

My favorite map is Hastings because there is a blend of piloting and infantry work to be done, and I am good at both.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Hola. I am Seabear/Bee/Mr.Beezly (i dont really have a set in name recently. I dont think iv seen you ingame so before i accept your application id like to see you play a bit :cool:

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Ok Ok Ok sorry for the delay. I talked to you ingame last night. You can tag up now -[HELLO]-Kannon [M].
Welcome to core.

Kannon

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
I will do my best. Thank you and Semper Fi.

Back