• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Alpha0010

Alpha00l0

Master Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
A:Ingame Username: Alpha0010
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)?: USA/ English and some German
C:Age: 21
D:Why do you want to join: I play on the server (a little less recently although I want to change that) and I know all the members who play Minecraft already
E:About yourself: I'm in college studying geology, I used to play BFV a lot until the version on my laptop got corrupted and I lost one of the install discs. I recently rediscovered an old desktop I had it on. I'm also a moderator on the Minecraft server
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us?: Seabear was the one who suggested I join the clan in BFV, but I first found the server about 2 years ago just by joining random servers till I found one I liked.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Hi and welcome to the other side of the forums Alpha. I'm Lost(Ipoddog in minecraft) one of HelloClan's BFV admins. Helloclan also divisions such as: Sniper, Navy S.E.A.L, Pilots, and Marines. You can join those Divisions Here ---> viewforum.php?f=127 (IDK how useful that will be since were trying something new in the near future)

ReWelcome to the clan Alpha,
-[HELLO]-Lost
:lol:
P.S
We try our best to have events every Saturday at around 8:00PM Berlin time in our Event server I don't know if you knew that already ..its about 2:00 PM Eastern time(NY)
If you don't know what the tags are just put a: -[HELLO]- in front of your In-game name

Back