• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello vs SnS

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
I accepted a clan war request from a hello member, the clan war will be on SnS server, map(s): hue, flaming dart, reclaiming hue. 5v5 most of my members are on vacation right now. The clan war needs to be early this week.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
The least you can do is say yes, first you ban MY member for 'hacking' then you hear that the clan war will take place on my server where he isn't ban, and you say no!?!?!? Starting to think you're scared of a few of my members.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
The least you can do is say yes, first you ban MY member for 'hacking' then you hear that the clan war will take place on my server where he isn't ban, and you say no!?!?!? Starting to think you're scared of a few of my members.

So I should say yes because we decided one of your members should keep his ban? That's some strange logic... :S

Also, I never agreed to a clan war at all, and when Gavin mentioned it to me on the website I said the same then, before a decision had been reached with Will at all. It has nothing to do with your members, or server; even if you'd like to think it does.

However, I may consider saying "never" if this is the sort of attitude I'm to expect.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Back