• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

WillMine4Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
First off allow me to apologize to the HELLO administrators and Clan Leaders for this. I am sorry!

WillMine4Food....

I dont mind you taking pokes at me, making your fun, Assuming you know about my money status, where I live, and so on.... thats fine, I lol at that, shows how your state of mind works. Likely though, as I figured it was you, I knew you would eventually come out of hiding and show your true self.

However, when you insult my daughter, I take that Very personal. I imagine you would be the type to take shots at someones kids, but the shit you said about My daughter, you are lucky you live nowhere in Minnesota... for I would have to take off work and put my efforts elsewhere etc. etc. Not once did I insult your family, or talk about what kind of people they are, or Guess at how they were raised, or who raised them/you!!
Just a little below the belt with those insults buddy.
FYI, my daughters on the B honor roll 2 yrs running brah! She's 13 and a lil firecracker...She's Everything to me.
The comments you made were way out of line. 'Poppin out blacks' or whatever you said, amongst other things. Trust me as a father, you speaking about her that way, You are LUCKY bro, you live long ways away from me.
And just so You know, I have my OWN house, my OWN vehicles, my OWN bank account, my OWN money!!
I work my ass off laying concrete, sweat my ass off shoveling and finishing the shit... while your ass works at 7/11 behind a cash register. Or jacking off at the ceiling doing what the fuck ever it is you do now days, work on cars or what...I have like 2 black friends, and and the rest are white peeps, not that it matters.
I would like to make it clear to you, you can insult me all you like, talk your shit, say whatever you like, but leave my family (especially my daughter) out of EVERYTHING you have to say to me...
People get Wrecked talking the shit you did.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
WillMineforfoods left BFV he's moving on to whatever occasions just saying... quited BFV ,done... he's gone.. happy now? Change your name back and stop acting like a 5 years old in different names on the server. I play with my name for now on and so does most of the people but why you not? Strange but oh well I don't care..

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You sure he was madclown? Do you have any proofs or something? I don't know much about madclown but how do you know it was him for sure? Just wondering o_O

Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
DG, its ok, i hold nothing against you, you were simply sticking up for someone you Believed to be somebody else.
He was lying to you, and everyone else because he Does indeed use cheats and did not (of course) wish to be banned yet again. I am sorry for making a big deal of it, but i Cannot stand playing with hackers. Period. And if by ruffling a few feathers raised the admins eyebrows, and made people look and pay attention, than thats what needed to be done.
I am sorry if I caused trouble amongst people, but I feel personally it was needed.
Both his cdkeys are banned now thanks to the Very fine work of the HELLO admins and Leaders....
Again, sorry for making some ppl mad at me, it was not my intentions to drag Anyone besides Him and the administration into this ordeal.
Thank you for believing me those of you that did.

S

Spirit

Toxic, last time I checked you barely played bfv now. So why even bother trying to have players banned when you dont even play anymore? Ohhh thanks to "toxy" that the "hacker" is banned. Dude quit worrying about trying to ban players when you neverrrr even play anymore. Oh wait!!!!! And if you do play(which is rare) its always some other stupid, idiotic, foolish fucking name you make up.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I think it's quiet weird how you call deadly agent a hacker but you want him in 360°, and spirit, you make a great point, why try to ban someone when they haven't done anything, I find it quiet weird how you THANKED the admins for 'banning' him, no one else thanks the admins for banning someone.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Spirit said:
Toxic, last time I checked you barely played bfv now. So why even bother trying to have players banned when you dont even play anymore? Ohhh thanks to "toxy" that the "hacker" is banned. Dude quit worrying about trying to ban players when you neverrrr even play anymore. Oh wait!!!!! And if you do play(which is rare) its always some other stupid, idiotic, foolish fucking name you make up.

just so u know im not friends with toxic, nor enemies, but how would u know how much he plays..? and if he does choose to play under others names, here's a newsflash... in games ppl play using nicknames and funny names everyday, so how can u persecute this guy, when millions of ppl do the same thing lol ? I play under alter egos more now its fun, its peaceful , and u can be left alone..

I know a little about this guy in question , I heard he was promoting/ sharing cheats for bfv, u cant blame ppl for how they feel about that... can u ? lol

S

Spirit

He complains if one of the 360s members have a different name("impersonating"). But its okay for him to have different names? Au contraire!!! Its pretty obvious when he plays, he ranks up his score, the ping and just the way he speaks(types) in the game. The point here is dont try to ban someone when you dont even play the game PLUSSSS I dont see any EVIDENCE of him "hacking". Thus, I think the ban is totally unfair and stupid. :dead:

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
Lol Yea I have videos on my youtube channel clearly showing people I dont need to cheat to be good I'm not who you think I am , I have never "handed out hax " as you said , notice you only "heard that" you have nothing to proove that because I have never in my life hacked and further more Why Do you assume I'm banned???

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
WillMine4Food was banned because he was already supposed to be banned. The new key is a form of ban evasion.

Also, Toxic made this topic to explain his opinion about things. We don't want this topic to turn into another spam fest like the old one, so I'm locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back