• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Saturday event 13 July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Morning soldiers,

I'd like to get an event going this weekend, however what that event consists of is up to you so get your replies wrote and let us know what you would be interested in doing. Please keep your ideas basic though, while I'll be more than willing to give mods a go, I'm not sure my first event is the right place. :p

I'm also looking for someone who can run this event. I'll try and be there but weekends are uncertain for me, usually finding out the friday night/saturday morning what's happening, so some redundancy if I can't make it would be great. I think I will stick with members/admins for running it, atleast this time, as I'm likely to know them better and if they are responsible enough to admin the server or wear our tags I think an event should be fine so if you would like to give that a go you can reply here too, or catch me on xfire.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we can get something going this weekend. :D

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
I think that as this is the first event in a long time, you will need to be there yourself or have Tedde there ... if you want it to be succesful. I have an idea that I posted a long time ago,

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=990
An idea I have is to do a heli vs jeep fight. So here's the idea:

There are two teams, in one team is hueys and in the other teams are jeeps. The huey pilot cannot use his rockets, so only his copilot can shoot ( with the machine guns and grenade launcher). In the jeep there can be someone in the second seat with an sa7 who can shoot at the hueys. So this is all about good pilots who can get a good position for their copilot.

Second idea: It's kind of the same, this time a mi8 cargo wich attacks the jeeps ( NVA soldiers can shoot from the cargo room) while jeeps try to take the mi8 down.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
The ideas sound good, and if we don't get any others we will roll with these. We will need to make sure we've got some pilots who join though, as personally I'm terrible at it and you'll find me in a tree sooner than you would see me find an enemy.

I'll try to be there, it's just the uncertainty of my weekends that poses the problem. In theory, as far as I know, it should be fine...I will usually be back by the time the event starts if I am gone, it was just so that if I couldn't make it, someone would still do it.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Out of curiosity, how many people here are going to be interested in coming? I believe a few of the SnS guys will join based on what I was told by Willmineforfood. Also, if anyone is up for giving this a test run with me, just the basic mechanics of it, that would be great.

The event will be on flaming dart where an Mi-8 cargo has been placed at a old Mi-8 spawn, and a assault Huey at the Cobra spawns.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey SK,
I've informed my guys so some of us should be able to make it. Really like both of your ideas seams interesting either way. If you do need any help on modding just pm me and I will be happy to help.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey potential event joining people.

Late notice, but not sure I'll be able to make it... :( As I said in my post above the stuff is there so if someone can make sure it still happens, or you guys can just join up and do it yourself, that would be great. If I can't make it I apologize in advance but weekends are never a good time for me, especially in terms of planning stuff in advance.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Local time
Reaction score
WillMineForFood said:
Hey SK,
I've informed my guys so some of us should be able to make it. Really like both of your ideas seams interesting either way. If you do need any help on modding just pm me and I will be happy to help.

Does anyone know who this guy is or where he came from? What his name was before he popped back up into HELLO allmaps?
I would Strongly suggest admins check and Re-check his ips and his cd keys. I told you before about MadClown having multiple ips, and cdkeys. Whoever this guy is, hes a poser and I would hope you guys look into this deeper.
WillMine4Food = MadClown/Sleeper/Son/Lookout.... the list goes on. Don't be fooled. Sposed to be a PERM ban.
So please, Do some investigating HELLO admins... please.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Well, the event sure was interesting. :p Those of you that came, thank you, it was fun. :p Atleast for the first hour

For those that didn't a short recap...

We started trying the event posted here, but that didn't quite work. Me and Lost in the Jeep would get slaughtered by the heli's, not to mention that if they were behind us in the huey, we could do nothing to fight back. :p

So seeing that that was not going to plan, we moved onto boat wars, and that was a a lot of fun. Well...I say boat wars, but considering the jeeps can float, and the PBR is quite effective against helicopters, it ended up being PBR VS Huey VS Mi-8 VS MUTT VS UAZ VS jets. xD

Next, we gave jeep racing a go. This became a lot harder with the boost they all have as we spent a good amount of our time crashing into either each other or objects, with very few of us actually getting to the finish. XD

Then more people came and we can't say they were all in the event spirit with lots of TKing, crashing etc but eventually that subsided and attempted jousting, attempted knife marathons and more attempted jeep racing all occured. As well as this: http://www.xfire.com/video/606544 :p Jeep flying...

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Book your tickets now, to Beta's flying jeep!

I missed most of the event, but I was there for the jeep flying, jeep jousting (we need to do that again when there's less TK'ing :D). Afterwards I had some fun with Lost and someone else landing airplanes upside down and on the hangar. I'd say it was a nice event, see you guys next week!

Also SK what's the song during the jeep flying song? I like it.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome video SK, Had loads of fun myself :) . Going to be posting a video myself soon on my youtube channel once I get done editing it . Will pretty much be of flying jeeps completely at random slamming into boats at the same time mutts skidding across the water like a dolphin and bullets everywhere!!!!! I really had fun guys , looking forward to the next Event :cool:

Should be posting my video soon here http://www.youtube.com/user/WillMineForFoodBfv/videos

Local time
Reaction score
WillMineForFood said:
Awesome video SK, Had loads of fun myself :) . Going to be posting a video myself soon on my youtube channel once I get done editing it . Will pretty much be of flying jeeps completely at random slamming into boats at the same time mutts skidding across the water like a dolphin and bullets everywhere!!!!! I really had fun guys , looking forward to the next Event :cool:

Should be posting my video soon here http://www.youtube.com/user/WillMineForFoodBfv/videos

all this ass kissing wont help you MadClown, you are on borrowed time.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
WillMineForFood said:

all this ass kissing wont help you MadClown, you are on borrowed time.

Who ARE you? Whats your problem?????????????? :?

Local time
Reaction score
Borrowed time bro.... borrowed time!
Your Mr. Nice guy act i doubt will save you. at the end of the day, you are still supposed to be on perm ban, and its only a matter of time before they tie up loose ends. they have 1 cdkey banned, just a matter of puting 2 n 2 together and bye bye to the other one.
I like your innocent act tho, so im gona give your comment a 'Like'

Local time
Reaction score
no crack, nothing at all. so you are claiming that you are Not MadClown, may i ask what Other names you have used in the past. I would like to get to the bottom of it, seeing as you are Ensuring me i am wrong. I think it could be solved quite easily if you produced your other identities...
Time will tell.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Found me??????????? I didn't know I was lost .........
>>SnS<<Gen Rampage / X-ray / nightmare / Geoff
Anything else you so desperately need to know??????????
Here allow me,I'm about 5' 10" blue eyes hmmmmm what else. Oh I wipe my ass with my right hand
Don't much care for politics, the news and serious people such as yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back