• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Battlefield Vietnam To-do list; suggestions welcome.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Morning people,

This thread is pretty much for me to get an idea of what you all see as needing changed, fixed or added. Anyone is welcome to add stuff to this thread, however please explain your point and classify it as low, medium or high importance.

Classification of the ranks is as follows, however bear in mind the examples are not necessarily true or represent a wide opinion:

High – If an admin is going about banning anyone with the letter ‘a’ in their name then this is of high importance to the server and clan.

Medium – The respawning towers on flaming dart. Especially in EU mornings the map can go on for a prolonged amount of time compared to other maps/how it used to. As a result players leave the server as they get bored of playing it for 2 hours, yes…it has lasted 2 hours before, and as such it is of medium importance to the server and clan

Low – Firing M79’s or LAW’s at your feet. This is frustrating when the player takes no damage, however it is of low importance to the server and clan.

In regards to my “high” example, you do not have to post it on the forum if you would prefer not to. Sending me a PM or telling me on xfire would suffice, however I personally think discussing it would potentially bring about greater change, and I’d like to think the admins we have could do that with a degree of civility. If not, then it probably furthers the point made.

So far I, personally, have these:
• Recruiting
• Events
• “teams” – more info to come soon
• Division leadership
• An up-to-date member roster -Flowerpower
• A private admin forum - numerous admins

Clearly, there are other things I need to do, however these are just points that were brought up/were on my list that I remember from memory. Bear in mind that they are subject to change so just because they are here, don't expect them happening to be set in stone.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Just a quick update here:

SucceededKiller said:
An up-to-date member roster -Flowerpower

The roll call will act like this for now. I'll create a new topic and place everyones name in it who has replied. If I see other players with tags I'll look through the application section and if they are legitimate I will add them to the list.

SucceededKiller said:
A private admin forum - numerous admins

This can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=4232 Don't have access? Let me know.

SucceededKiller said:
Recruiting

This is going ok at the moment, we have a couple of new members which while not much is certainly better than nothing.

SucceededKiller said:

One should be happening this weekend if all goes to plan: viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4213

All admins can now issue temp bans under the "console commands" section of the RM when right clicking a player. Missing an interval that you'd like? Let me know.

If any of you have anything else you'd like me to get done let me know and I'll do my best.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have no acces :/

P.S. Would it be possible to update the admin list at: SERVER?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Max said:
I have no acces :/

P.S. Would it be possible to update the admin list at: SERVER?

That would be because I haven't added anyone yet. xD I'll do that now...

Edit: I've added to the permissions. (from the roll call)
Max
Bumblebee
Lost
Arcticwinter
Freshblood
CommandoBeta
FLOWERPOWER
Deadly_Hippo
Deltoya
cyber
GI 4Ever
acashmony

I'll have to ask Tedde for access to the FTP to update the website pages so I'll see what can be done.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Could you unlock your thread at the admin forums? Because it won't allow us to vote and only shows us the vote results. :p

Back