• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HelloClan BFV member/admin roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey guys,

I’d appreciate it if you could all just post here so I can work out who is active etc. within the clan. If you are an admin, but not in the clan, still post but make it clear that this is the case.

Over the next few weeks I’d like to get a realistic list of who I have to work with; however If, by the weekend, you know of active people who are more active in-game and not the forum then you can either let them know to check here, or write their name in yourself and mention that they are more active in-game.

For those of you that are not sure what I’m looking for it is as simple as just writing:
“Active”
“Active in-game”
“Active –admin”
“Active-admin-non HELLO(Feel free to change this to the name of the clan you are in if you wish, e.g. Active-admin-BoB etc.)

Thanks guys, and let’s see if we can get the ball rolling here.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

Edit: I've closed the topic as I assume anyone who does visit the forum would have by now. Thanks everyone who did.

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
At the moment i am In-active BUT! i re-installed the game last week now its summer so that should change to active this week maybe next :D

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Officer Beezly reporting for duty with his army of seabears

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
Periodic active in-game.

Sometimes I play it every single day, but on the other hand, there is also periods where I hardly play it. It differs.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
semi active in-game, only play a few maps a week

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
HELLO....Someone Called? :cool:
On Duty and Active and expecting a Pension at the end of all this ! :p

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Nice to see the responses so far, thanks guys. Those of you that are semi-active that's fine too, I don't expect everyone to play every day and it's nice to know some of you still do.

MikeyOmega said:
At the moment i am In-active BUT! i re-installed the game last week now its summer so that should change to active this week maybe next :D

Good to hear, always nice to have people start playing again.

Bumblebee said:
Officer Beezly reporting for duty with his army of seabears

Think you can get them to apply? :p

FLOWERPOWER said:
HELLO....Someone Called? :cool:
On Duty and Active and expecting a Pension at the end of all this ! :p

No pension I'm afraid,the current economic climate means we are unable to offer this. Perhaps a commerative topic somewhere? :p

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The problem is right now you're only finding out who is active on the forums - people that only play the game but don't visit the server most likely won't hear of his. I'll help by telling people in-game about the existance of this topic, I guess that could help. It also makes it so that people will go to the forums again.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
I know, hence if, by the weekend, people are still missing then anyone can put their names up.

This way I can see who's active on the forum, as only those active will even notice it, then when other peoples names start coming up I can get an idea of who is active in-game.

What I don't want is a bunch of people posting, saying they are active, and finding out they visit the forum once in a blue moon, or only when told to. :p Unless of course they state they are only active in-game, in which case that's great.

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
:) Active 24/7 :arrow: and Ad from 2013 may 19 party01
thumbsup0

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Idk if i can call it active but i am all ways here to help if there is any problems whit players, remotemanger ore server. but if some ones calls me i will answer it.

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Active, admin and still the best looking -[HELLO]- member EVER!!!! BTW, the smartest too!!! AND the most humble!!! ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back