• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HELLO Clan Members Roster

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
Few days ago, a player without tags, (Forgetting his name ATM) showed up, saying he used to be a HELLO Clan member. I welcomed him to put the HELLO Tags back on providing he is Legit and that he hadn't been asked to remove his Tags By HELLO. I didn't stop there. I looked in the Forums for a HELLO Clans Member Roster and couldn't find one. I asked Bee and he too said he wasn't aware of one so, I Verified with Bee and he said that he was aware of him so, I was good with that.
Few moments later, I ran into CommandoBeta and asked him if there was a Roster on this site and he said No but I can use the "Apply Here" category to see if they are Clan members.
I came to realize, this was Not a good option for me or Anyone else that needs to verify a Player being fake or not.
For example: When VMax applied
(May I Join by Vmax » June 14th, 2013, 5:39 pm)
Is OK with me because he uses VMax as Player name

When someone by the name GIJoe4Ever asks to Join, I would never have known that, that is 2Bad4U and I really don't want to be opening up every Application up to see what it says inside
Most applicants and users of this website, don't use their Player name to register or apply here.
so I cant verify 100%

So....Lets get a Proper HELLO Roster going on the New site....pretty please. :)

Thank you for reading

FLOWERPOWER

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
SK is the new BFV devision leader, I think he's planning on doing something like this soon.

Back