• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HELLO and BOB vs. 360

gavin8tor

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
360 wants BOB to clan war them and BOB wants us to be on there side so lets clan war them and 360 said last time we faced them we chickened out so lets kick there butt and see who is boss and this is on BFV so lets kick there butt. :D

P.S. lets do the clan war this Sunday 26.

Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
Ok, wait.... What?

So correct me if i am wrong, but are you proposing that BOB and Another clan team-up together and clan war 360?
I think BoB has enough clan members to cover a 5 vs 5.
HELLO clan also has enough to 5 vs 5.
As 360, OUR problem is active members. I can count on one hand our Active members.
I love the idea of a clan war, I am all for it. May I suggest though, if we do have one, that we allow for Pleanty of time for the event, giving each clan More than enough time to sufficiently organize their members.
Lets do this.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Toxic you're saying we dont have more members than you? Pft lol.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
Sound great! and ya i to like the idee of a cw. Just let me know how i can help. I will look if we can get some ppl to geter fore a cw.

Tankboy,

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
I got another idee. How about they bigges baddes jeep race tournament ever seen. Multiple race scattered over serveral day. This will be open event. Ofcours i will need some help to set this up. So if some one want to help me organize this let me know somting here ore on xfire.

tankboy,

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
Kn3wn said:
Toxic you're saying we dont have more members than you? Pft lol.
I think you should read what he wrote again.

Back