• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Kowalski for Admin!

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Name: Kowalski
Clan: Sfi

I put this under this topic because the description for this topic was "Got a really cool idea that you think would be great on our server? Tell everyone here.", and I have a cool idea. I am applying for a position as one of the esteemed admins of -[HELLO]- BFV server. I believe I would be a good admin for three reasons. One, I am a very mature individual, and I would like to participate in the upholding of rules on the server. A second reason is that I am a good people person. I mean, most people know who Kowalski or "Kow" is, and I am known. I enjoy having conversations with people, about mature people stuff like the economy and my 401k's. My third and final reason of why I should be admin is because I deserve it. I have played loyally with -[HELLO]- for a long time, and I know the ins and outs of the server. I have only been banned once, and I really haven't been kicked a whole lot. Being banned and kicked were pretty much all misunderstandings. As admin, I would like to help decrease the instance of misunderstandings, and help to keep the server safe from hackers, trolls, and racists.

My first act as an admin would be to ban known hacker "Son", seen multiple times running free on the server. "Son" is yet another alias of MadClown/Sleeper/LooKout. A vote for me is a vote for anti hackers.

Remember folks, when you are at the polls, vote Kowalski for Admin!

Polls: viewtopic.php?f=98&t=3579

Thanks for your consideration,

Kowalski, Admin Candidate 2013

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Hey,

When we need new admins, we look at the players that play in the server, we look at who's active, who's mature, and who would be suited to be admin. We don't take requests like these. So if we need new admins and we are considering you, we'll ask you. The list of people who would want to be admin is quite long though, actually.

Thanks.

Back