• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

North Korea!!?

S

Spirit

:* Well, as most of you probably heard about north korea threatening USA with nuclear bombs.. And u.s flew 2 planes over there. Some crazy shit going on. Korea and its "state of war" stuff. I was just wondering what you guys think of this :cool:

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
*Calls Kim Jong Un on the Phone*

Kim: Herro?

Me: Uncle Sam put your name on the top of his list, and the statue of liberty started shaking her fist, and an eagle will fly, and it's gonna be hell, when you hear mother freedom start a'ringing her bell...

Kim: I no understand you... i'm a fatass

Me: .... And it'll feel like the whole wide world, is rainin' down on you. Oh, brought to you courtesy, of the Red White and Blue!

Kim: Me want fried rice

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Either way, one nuclear missle either starts the holocost that god has been waiting to send, that or either a massive war bigger and deadlier than Korea stars involving South Korea, America, China and Most likely man other other countries which is equaling WWIII and that will also lead to a nuclear war, that or either maybe if we made alliance with the Czech Republic, them offering Anti-Nuclear missle protection in their own country to protect us, we denied that and our good president pissed them off, I belive if they shake their sabers one more time the headline will Be "WAR WITH KOREA, POSSINLE NUCLEAR ACTION?". It is seriouse, the russians never did this shit, these tiny dick mother fuckers do not know what or who they are fucking with. Only if our president knew what the hell war tactics were and could actually fight a full on war.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
What would exactly happen if war did break out?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/27/world ... -scenario/

War would break out if North Korea made a move against the US, as in launching a nuclear weapon or invade the south. In that case, the US and South Korea would declare war, and combat would ensue at the DMZ. The US would also have the backing of Japan. Currently, there are anti-ICBM units on board two naval destroyers off the North Korean coast, as well as on Guam. Now here is where it would get interesting. What would Russia do? The support North Korea, and have no love for the US. If indeed Russia took the side of North Korea and declared war, then there would most likely be a third world war. A big part of that would be the use of ICBMs with nuclear capability. The US has an adequate array of interceptors protecting the mainland and oversees assets. If anything of this magnitude broke out, Britain would obviously follow the US, like it always does. And my guess, Germany would join the US so that they wouldn't have to be the bad guys for a third world war lol. That's my best guess helloclan13.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
kowalski said:
helloclan13 said:

War would break out if North Korea made a move against the US, as in launching a nuclear weapon or invade the south. In that case, the US and South Korea would declare war, and combat would ensue at the DMZ. The US would also have the backing of Japan. Currently, there are anti-ICBM units on board two naval destroyers off the North Korean coast, as well as on Guam. Now here is where it would get interesting. What would Russia do? The support North Korea, and have no love for the US. If indeed Russia took the side of North Korea and declared war, then there would most likely be a third world war. A big part of that would be the use of ICBMs with nuclear capability. The US has an adequate array of interceptors protecting the mainland and oversees assets. If anything of this magnitude broke out, Britain would obviously follow the US, like it always does. And my guess, Germany would join the US so that they wouldn't have to be the bad guys for a third world war lol. That's my best guess helloclan13.

I wasn't literally asking what would happen, but refering to that article on CNN where they go through the most likely scenarios if war breaks out.

If NK makes the first move, I doubt anyone will support them. Russia would have no interest in supporting them, and most likely neither China. Worst case scenario China supports NK with armaments, but wouldn't risk a war with the US. They would probably intercede alongside the international community like most other country in the world, and demand an armistice or something similar. It's 2013, no modern countries wants to wage wars anymore - North Korea is merely a relic from the Cold War.

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
kowalski said:
helloclan13 said:

I wasn't literally asking what would happen, but refering to that article on CNN where they go through the most likely scenarios if war breaks out.

If NK makes the first move, I doubt anyone will support them. Russia would have no interest in supporting them, and most likely neither China. Worst case scenario China supports NK with armaments, but wouldn't risk a war with the US. They would probably intercede alongside the international community like most other country in the world, and demand an armistice or something similar. It's 2013, no modern countries wants to wage wars anymore - North Korea is merely a relic from the Cold War.

LOL I saw your link right after I replied, and I was like, "well shit, he wasn't just asking"

Local time
Reaction score
thats some serious stuff there. honestly if we do go to war with NK, i think it will be a war fought in the sky, out of eyesight. a war of military drone planes, possibly nuclear.
either way, If..NK did decide they Really wanted a piece of USA, they'd be sealing their own fate. its suicide for that country to initiate war on America. Any and All trade in and out of that country would cease, their dependancy on UN food rations would suffer INSTANTLY. ultimately they would either be starved out, and be forced to agree to the terms set by the UN. Or be destroyed.
because i promise you After this is done with... countries such as SK, China, Japan, America, are not going to be held hostage, and live under the constant threat of nuclear war.
almost immediately after his father passed away, and KJU took head of the NK dictatorship, neighboring countries have been living with the threat of nuclear attack. i think it will be very interesting to see what will really happen. i highly doubt he will sign anything stating that they will relenquish their nuclear powers, and i would Assume that would be one of the stipulations, seeing as NO ONE wants to be threatened with nuclear attack, which NK has been doing for quite some time now.
i think he will punk out.
and there will be no war.
i think he will be forced out by his own people. or assassinated.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
kowalski said:
helloclan13 said:

Britain would obviously follow the US, like it always does. And my guess, Germany would join the US so that they wouldn't have to be the bad guys for a third world war lol.

That paragraph reaaaallllly makes me.... doubt if you're serious.

Britain I would guess would follow the US like they always do... the Germany part I was kidding, I think it would actually be funny and ironic if Germany somehow someway managed to be the bad guy again lol. It would be like "dammit guys, why can't we ever pick the right side"

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
CommandoBeta said:
kowalski said:
helloclan13 said:

Britain would obviously follow the US, like it always does. And my guess, Germany would join the US so that they wouldn't have to be the bad guys for a third world war lol.

No, I think he is seriouse BUT, dont you rember CHINA helping last korea war, and why would germany help us? Get a little better grip on worldwide situations, also dont treat Britian like shit, maybe they will back out also do you not rember russia? and the economy rising again. It is like an english topic, reasearch, and then write.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Kn3wn said:
CommandoBeta said:
kowalski said:

No, I think he is seriouse BUT, dont you rember CHINA helping last korea war, and why would germany help us? Get a little better grip on worldwide situations, also dont treat Britian like shit, maybe they will back out also do you not rember russia? and the economy rising again. It is like an english topic, reasearch, and then write.

The Cold War just called, they want their international security situation back.

North Korea asked Beijing in the past few days to send an envoy to Pyongyang to repair strained relations. Which Beijing turned down. This more or less means that North Korea has no allies at all. At the same time Washington and Beijing met to discuss how to handle the NK situation in the best possible way, and so have the international community.

Local time
Reaction score
Exactly Tedde!
I think KJU knows that if he initiates war on Any country, he'd be almost certainly sealing the fate of the majority of NK.
No International trade, No United Nations food supply (which they depend on to survive rite now).
No Fly zone. They would be in absolute isolation. Not to mention IF they really DID attack someone, USA and the other superpowers are just Flooding SK with arms to defend themselves and to finish the job.
Apparently now, they will ONLY use nukes IF someone attacks them... Whereas a week ago or less, the threats of nuclear war on the united states was imminent.
This is where I thought it was interesting. All these threats hes been making, deliberately breaking the UN nuclear weapons testing ban, They rehearsed invasion techniques last week. Everything that would point to a country preparing itself for war. And now they will ONLY USE nuclear attack, IF THEY ARE ATTACKED...
LMAO, so....wtf??!! The entire world is supposed to hold its breath and sit by idily, while a 28 year old baby makes threats of nuclear war and stomps his feet throwing a temper tantrum? Oh, and than when he sees our military isnt FUCKIN around, they will ONLY use their nukes if their attacked.
I say fuckem and lets starve em out awhile.
Either that or zero dark thirty his ass!!
can i get an AMEN!!!??

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
CommandoBeta said:
kowalski said:
helloclan13 said:

Well if there is going to be another "world war" (Hopeful not) I'd think Germany would try to stay as natural as possible. To risky.. really wouldn't even guarantee a automatic US side victory

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Lost said:
Well if there is going to be another "world war" (Hopeful not) I'd think Germany would try to stay as natural as possible. To risky.. really wouldn't even guarantee a automatic US side victory

As far as the US goes, "either you are with us, or you are against us"

~G.W. Bush

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
Yeah well that was Bush and frankly Bush had no idea what he was saying. In case of a war in Asia many countries would not want to be involved, and following Bush's idea, the U.S would have to declare war on 3/4th of the world.

Anyway, North Korea doesn't have nuclear weapons yet. The only reason they were able to build up their forces anyway was because the Western World didn't act. Now is not the time for appeasement, if there's one thing we wouldn't want, it's for them to get nuclear weapons.

Back