• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Clan Wars?

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering about clan wars and how they get started and r setup. If anyone can help pls tell me cuz im really intrested starwars0

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
we simply contact a clan and ask for a date to war them. After that we just need to show up at the right time :)

You can look for clanwars if you want aswell, just remember to post back the details in the forum

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok bcuz there is a clan that would pull a great fight. I have a personal beef with them but maybe not HELLO clan. Also the FG^ clan is the 1.0 version so we would need to be on the same version right? Anyway I think this would a great matchup thumbsup0

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
HELLO VS SEXY? i could myabe get war. Cuz they know me very good :D

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
:idea: :idea: This is what im going to do if I get the permission. Im going to see if we can have a clan war with the FG^s. I need to know the best time, date, members participating, missions on BFV, and if I can participate to. Well if one of the leaders can talk to me about this im always on after school and i live on the west coast of USA so try to figure that out anyway let me know. thumbsup0

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
West coast of USA? Means that you are GMT -08:00 ..

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
sounds good Fragd!

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yes. Ive been talking with the FGs and they havent had a war since 09 and they say that they have never lost. I really want to do this bcuz of my personal grudge over the FGs. Now the only way they will do it is if there is no compaining about cheating, no sorelosing, and no CHEATING. They said HELLO Clan had that rep so lets prove them wrong. Im waiting for ur answer Clan Leaders.

My stipulations

Teams: 6v6
Maps: Hue 68 and quang tri 68
time: sometime around saturday or sunday. I like sunday more and i would do it around noon and for Tedde it would be 9pm
date: within the next 3 weeks or so

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Yes it sounds good, but no air war?, ask them for Hue and Hastings so we get mixed gameplay. If they totally refuse its ok :)

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok cool ill set it up. I will say Sunday night for most of them. (I hate being across the world from most of ya) it will be noon for me i think.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
sounds good!, make sure its not the 30th, the 6th february is perfect day thumbsup0

Back