• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I'm leaving NO 2

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 AM
Reaction score
it has been a while since i left i have recetnly been trying to fix my battlefild problem no luck so far any help

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
whats the problem with it?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
He probably still can't uninstall.

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
well the problem is when i place the cd in my computer disc drive when i got to click play its unhighlighted i have to uninstall but when that little menu comes up to select what you want to install it says that none of them are installed i click one to uninstall all i get is a crashed computer

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Ya know it but u realy need to trai to install in other foldier. I am shure that u could play fine then.

A

Anonymous

If you have windows and you havent tried this already, you could try removing it using Add or remove programs. OR (this might work with macks too) although a little risky you tried putting every trace (except the unistall files) of BFV into the recyle bin and then emptying it (deleting bfv in the process). If that dont work try altough riskier than alittle risky, you could delete the unistall files too. And then try reinstalling BFV, which if that dont work get a new disk.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
OR you could delete the registry files, as that was the problem he had, but never fixed.

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
haha i found what was making it muck up its a coroupt battlecraft vietnam map editor but i tried to delete it but it says connot find instalation pannel

A

Anonymous

Yep that would do it... battlecraft has caused problems for byrd in the past too.... did u try removing it to the recycle bin and then emptying it to delete the editor?

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Sadly it was not battlecraft i think that there is something wrong with my discs or something because when the autostart up menu comes up when you place the discs in thedrive and click install if you look in the folder where it is copying the folders the battlefild game stater is the but when it finishes its not there

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Lol, you didn't make an iso back up image... How elementary.

A

Anonymous

DONT GIVE UP!!! make sure you are having the folders installed in the right place (keep tabs on where you are having them installed, it should give you the option of where to put them while installing bfv)... if you need new discs, no need to leave THE WHOLE BF2942 and bfv is available at gamestop for $9.99.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Or, you know, torrent it and use your own CD Keys. If you're not retarded, you won't get in trouble, and you have bought the rights to use the product.

Back