• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Leaving HELLO clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunty

I will leave HELLO due to missing loyalty and honor of some admins. Toxic2 isn't warned for the worst insults and wrong accusations one can imagine. The double-standards in this clan are too obvious and I will not accept being part of it any longer.

Fuck this clan, that's all I can say.

Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
I will leave HELLO due to missing loyalty and honor of some admins. Toxic2 isn't warned for the worst insults and wrong accusations one can imagine. The double-standards in this clan are too obvious and I will not accept being part of it any longer.

What are THE WORST INSULTS?
What are THE WRONG ACCUSATIONS?
You make NO sense, and sound like a desperate boy pointing the finger at the admins, for something that apparently I did...when in ALL actuality its Your Own fault for trolling about EVERY topic imaginable.
There shouldnt even be anything to argue about here, the forums WERE silent and no one was fighting or arguing for quite some time, However...
You were bent on changing that. From what I see, you put in your worthless opinion about anywhere, to anyone thats willing to respond...If your not trolling UPEO, your busy looking for someone else to mess with. Than when you feel you havent gotten the significant attention you so rightfully deserve, you take to trolling OTHER people for no reason.. Honestly, this forum would be nice and quiet with out your non stop bullshit...That is MY opinion, not anyone elses.
I have heard your line of leaving and not returning before... Go seek attention somewhere else.
You are either trolling, insulting, or just being a terd spamming forums with your high and mighty opinions, and should ANYONE speak up against you, they become the next victim in your sights bound for the chopping block.
You reap what you sew. So Take a hike than and stop bothering people here.
Amen!

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
Bunty has been banned from the forums, a decision made by several forum moderators.

Officialzs5

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Bunty said:

Haha. Good.

B

BlackHawk0012

toxic2 said:
Thank you Beta. And whoever else dealt with him.

I was right of his psychologic issues and paranoia and anyone who chooses to name themselves after a comic for little girls must have something wrong with them.

For admins info, please look out for anyone registering for the forums with the following names; Judy, Mandy, Nikki, Twinkle. According to wikipedia these are also comics for little girls, so possible names he might use.
Also Pre-School Comics

Bimbo
The Magic Comic
Twinkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back