• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

A Declaration of War: 360

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
Gentlemen of HELLO,

On behalf of 360 Clan, I formally declare war on HELLO. Tankboy, I understand that you handle clan war business. Talk to me on xfire and we can sort things out. Date, time, and location are all to be decided. I look forward to meeting yall on the field of battle.

Yours, Kowalski, CL of 360.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
127435327-3_zpsb2d25a72.jpg
The first little battle xD just having fun and showing off helloclan

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
DG, i PWN your shit!!! make you rage baddie... dont come talking shit kid.
get in and get your ass handed to some more kid.
I think its funny how u say you pwn me... yet in the server your ALWAYS with a negative score to my WHOPPING score toppling your pathetic attempts at a Positive KDR...

Dont talk shit, unless you can back it up scrub!

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
DeadlyGun said:
i love it when i make him rage

toxic2 said:
DG, i PWN your shit!!! make you rage baddie... dont come talking shit kid.
get in and get your ass handed to some more kid.
I think its funny how u say you pwn me... yet in the server your ALWAYS with a negative score to my WHOPPING score toppling your pathetic attempts at a Positive KDR...

B

Bunty

toxic2 said:

How can we know your score, if you join the server with no name? How can we know you deserve the score, if you're glitching with the no-name bug?

toxic2 said:

You say you're just kidding. Ok, let's say we believe you. Anyway you should stop it, because it's infantile and not all people recognise you're kidding.

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
ok, I'm sorry.
DG knows though, so thats what counts. And Ron was just doing his admin stuff like he's supposed to be doing, I respect that. Since the sarcasym wasnt directed at anyone else hows bouts lets just keep this topic back to the dec. of war. Is that ok?

And Good morning everyone :lol:

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hey I am glad that HELLO leadership addressed the topic of this post, and didn't post stupid irrelevent shit -.-

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
kowalski said:
Hey I am glad that HELLO leadership addressed the topic of this post, and didn't post stupid irrelevent shit -.-

It was actually quite relevant. :D It showed that the HELLO players you will be versing if you wage war! :p Have fun!

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
acashmony said:
kowalski said:

It was actually quite relevant. :D It showed that the HELLO players you will be versing if you wage war! :p Have fun!

Cool, I'm glad we were able to come to a decision on time, date, and place. Thanks for your help, can't wait for the war.

Back