• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Unban me pleaase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GooD_Hash

Hi,im GoodHash,i'd just bought BFV(3 weeks ago) and now im banned for bad language.I was very dissapointed and returned to play 1.21,but they banned me too!Holy sh**t,i have no nothing except this game and stuff, unban me,i wont be rude boy anymore!

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Unban the guy for pity's sake! Bad language, really?

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
i havnt seen any proof on the hc forums, why was he actually banned in the first place?

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Your not in the ban list do you happen to go by a different name?

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
not in the ban list

G

GooD_Hash

Yes,i changed name to "TommyHilfiger" but server still wont allow me to join,tells me"banned from server''.What a great injustice..

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
That name is also not on the banlist. Are you sure you didnt join with the name default name "player"?

Or did you try to mod your maps? This can often cause people getting the message saying they are banned.
Ifnot, try reïnstalling your bfv, this should usually fix issues around banmessages.

B

Bunty

You say you bought the game 3 weeks ago and then you say you won't be rude anymore? An apology looks different to me...! First you should say you were a stupid fuck and then you should apologize and mean it! To me you're just a future troublemaker. Your 2nd ban is waiting for you (to be honest i think you were banned many times before).

Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
You say you bought the game 3 weeks ago and then you say you won't be rude anymore? An apology looks different to me...! First you should say you were a stupid fuck and then you should apologize and mean it! To me you're just a future troublemaker. Your 2nd ban is waiting for you (to be honest i think you were banned many times before).

ouch bunty... who shit in your cereal this morning?
this fella is asking for an unban, not your approval.
just a note, i'm not picking a fight. just commenting on buntys rage.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
GooD_Hash said:
Yes,i changed name to "TommyHilfiger"... ...What a great injustice..

First, if we say you are not in the ban list with that name, then you are not on the ban list. If you are deciding you want to be rude to the people that are trying to help. If you would like help, please look into other post made on the forums that you will see a cd hasher URL, that TankBoy has posted. Enter the first 4 key letters of the cd hash code. Once you do this, we could help you on this.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
hey bunty you can stay out of this as this does not pertain to you k? thanks

as they said try uninstalling and reinstalling your game.

G

GooD_Hash

I bought this game just to play HELLO server.I played 1.21 illegal copy, but there are no people at midday.Ok ill try to reinstall, but im not stupid fuck.

G

GooD_Hash

and yes,i'd install cd key hasher and thats my key hash without last 5 symbols:3999c.

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You were temporarily banned for not following server rules. You were politely asked to stop your behavior, you refused, came back with a smartass response and you were temporarily banned. Please don't act quite so innocent.

G

GooD_Hash

Really solved?I reinstalled bfv,but i still cant join hello.why if you are fkn cheater you will be banned but in a week you will be automatically unbanned?Help me to be back into 'nam!
PS Nice pic!xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back