• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Recruitment

Jacobe

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
A: Jacobe
B: USA, English
C: 17
D: You play on the best server for BFV
E: I enjoy all battlefield games and dota 2
F: Server browser

(I seem to be be banned from your sever even though I've never played and have a freshly bought cd key)

Thanks

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Hi Jacobe.
Before we accept your application i think we should sort out why you are banned. It could be just a glitch, so did you restart your pc/game after you installed the game? If that doesn't work can you tell me what are the first 4 digits of your cd key so i can see if its on the ban list.

Jacobe

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yea i just restarted pc and still banned

key is J7MX

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Ok sorry for the wait.
Your key is not on the ban list. Idk Gunna wait for another admin to reply cause i got no idea.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
download this CD Key Hasher please http://www.moddb.com/games/battlefield-vietnam/downloads/bf-easy-key-hasher. You have to fill your CD-Key into it and it will turn it into a code. If you could give us the first 5 digits of that hash please. Than i can unban u. The reson u got banned is becouse u messed whit they files if there not the same as the server u will get banned. So teak this as a warning and leave the filles like there are.

tankboy,

Jacobe

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by messing with the files. I bought the "Redux" version so when I installed the base game it came with the WW2 mod. Maybe it was that.
Thanks

Back