• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Very Important Opinion From Kowalski

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Noob: Anyone who uses helicopters, armor, LAWs, RPGs, and grenade launchers to kill talented infantry players repeatedly.

Also anyone named General Pancho, Astro, or Nosti.

Thank you, and have a good day.

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
nice spam

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
kowalski said:
Noob: Anyone who uses helicopters, armor, LAWs, RPGs, and grenade launchers to kill talented infantry players repeatedly.
Talented infantry players should be talented enough to kill the noobs in the first place
35jdjp.jpg

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
[tag]crazy232[/tag] [tag]kowalski[/tag] Newbie is a slang term for a or , or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. There it is!

Also if more topics will be going in this direction, I will be having fun on them "trolling" cause they have no point. Have a nice day! :lol:

memes-trolling-meme-767692.jpg

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
acashmony said:
[tag]crazy232[/tag] [tag]kowalski[/tag] Newbie is a slang term for a or , or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. There it is!

Also if more topics will be going in this direction, I will be having fun on them "trolling" cause they have no point. Have a nice day! :lol:

memes-trolling-meme-767692.jpg

You are right, I change my mind. Noob was the wrong word. How about asshole.

Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
Add bunnyhoppers to the list. Oh shit, that means 90% of all 'talented infantry players' are included. Bummer.

Beta, you talk alot of shit, you think you can beat 360? how bout a challenge.
Any time you wana do a scrim with us, or a clan war, lets do it. You think just cuz someone so called 'bunny hops' that means were LESS of a player?
All i gotta say is ANYTIME you wana get Dealt with, challenge 360 to a match son.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
CommandoBeta said:
Add bunnyhoppers to the list. Oh shit, that means 90% of all 'talented infantry players' are included. Bummer.

Beta, you talk alot of shit, you think you can beat 360? how bout a challenge.
Any time you wana do a scrim with us, or a clan war, lets do it. You think just cuz someone so called 'bunny hops' that means were LESS of a player?
All i gotta say is ANYTIME you wana get Dealt with, challenge 360 to a match son.

Who are u trying to intimidate this time...SON
You want a challenge heres 1
Live up to what u posted a while ago
quote:"i dont do shyt. i play alot in hello server but i dont say anything much to anyone. i certainly dont insult or cause drama, i dont troll."
Try that ...SON

Back