• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

join HELLO

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:37 AM
Reaction score
A:Ingame Username ~SiR~ Deltoya
B:Where are you from (Country/Language)? Spain/spanish and english a little
C:Age 48
D:Why do you want to join cool ppl fun ppl fantastic server
E:About yourself bfv,sports,music,dogs,tv and GIRLS :)
F:Who recruited you, or how did you find us? Tankboy and i know HELLO ty to my bro tantelogitech [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2-opP8tJuY[/youtube]

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm glad u could joine us. Just ad -[HELLO]- infront of ure name and ure all good.
Just remember we got events like the jeep race every saterday at 8 pm (gtm+2) on the private server.
Feel free in joining them.

Tankboy,

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Welcome! Also remember to get Xfire, if you don't have already! It is not needed but highly recommended for the clan so you can be in Xfire chats during Events or just socialize with other members

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
:) thumbsup0 thank you very much party01

::HiHiLo::

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
Great to see you are still active Deltoya! We are the last two ~SiR~'s active in Battlefield Vietnam. Im only still wearing this tag because i really like this clan. Maybe its time to get rid of it and join something new like you did.

So, if there's space left i also would like to join the clan. Ive been asked two times before to join it and now Deltoya has joined i also would like to join the clan.

~SiR~ Epica ([HELLO] Sir Epica????) :)

Deltoya

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
:) hi epica !! nice to see you !! i think here :arrow: bfv/getstarted.php thumbsup0 we need you :idea: to next saturday 20:00 same time than you ... i think :) ak471
:arrow: -[HELLO]-Agila Deltoya die!! Agila´s returns !! long live Agila !!
Extremoduro-Agila-Delantera.jpg

Back