• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

AGAIN?

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
What the hell? Banned, unbanned, rebanned? I was on all night last night. No prob. How do you just go back and forth like that. I think more than enough people gave their input in the last thread coming to the obvious conclusion that there was no valid proof for a ban. Now let me get this right. You've edited the vid so now you think you see something and run and rebann me? How is this so difficult? It didnt seem to be that difficult with cooter. Is that so much different? My ban was removed. I continued to play without complaints. Where exactly do you find the need to remove me from the server and how do you justify? Fair for hackers not for legit? I don't think users should be concerned with hackers so much. Anyone could end up here at this rate. This is unfair for everyone. This is a witch hunt. Ive been patient and respectful and still no one has given me a reason why I should not be allowed to play. Toxic originally accused me and could never give a reason other than "I know he's a hacker" and Bee did the banning yet had nothing to say about it. My ban was removed after lengthy discussion and it should stay that way unless Ive given you a reason to ban me again. Will you please remove this ban.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
No I had this same problem when I was unbanned too. I was banned then unbanned then banned again. I think it was something wrong with the ban. Cause it took me a day or 2 to get back on after I was unbanned.

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Outlaw said:
it should stay that way unless Ive given you a reason to ban me again.

wow, you're in command.

Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
lol, i bet your not even banned dude. its just a game glitch. it happens for some reason, probably because bfv has alot of glitches they never cared to fix.
And i did tell you where i thought you were cheating.... but i dont even want to get into that.
I'd just ask an admin to check and see if you were re-banned for any reason instead of freaking out and pointing fingers. but i'd be willing to bet its just the game glitch.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
lol, i bet your not even banned dude. its just a game glitch. it happens for some reason, probably because bfv has alot of glitches they never cared to fix.
And i did tell you where i thought you were cheating.... but i dont even want to get into that.
I'd just ask an admin to check and see if you were re-banned for any reason instead of freaking out and pointing fingers. but i'd be willing to bet its just the game glitch.

This topic was made on the 5th of january. It's the 21st today.

Back