• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Bfv mod toolkit problem

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
I would really like to make a map for bfv, i mad one a long time ago for bf1942. I've gotten a new computer since then and i can't seem to get it to work. I get an error message saying that the mod i tried to create refers to a location that is unavailable, it said it might have been moved to a different location. Weird, right????

ok i got battlecraft to launch but i still get a bunch of error messages. i can try to create a map, but i get a blank screen

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
same thing bro but the wierd thing is that most of the battlecraft seems to work fine on HP computers not on the other's but really i wanted to run battlecraft but no one even know how to run it cause all they got is errors. any idea how to fix this?

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
lol i have a hp, i might try to get an older windows xp computer and see if that helps.

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
How very kind of you

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I figured he didn't mean to insult me, i was kind of being sarcastic. The toolkit doesn't make the maps, it creates mods are needed to make maps in battlecraft :)

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ask around, some of our members have made maps before that were very good [tag]SgtSurfinByrd[/tag]

JohnWayne

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
over said:
I would really like to make a map for bfv, i mad one a long time ago for bf1942. I've gotten a new computer since then and i can't seem to get it to work. I get an error message saying that the mod i tried to create refers to a location that is unavailable, it said it might have been moved to a different location. Weird, right????

ok i got battlecraft to launch but i still get a bunch of error messages. i can try to create a map, but i get a blank screen

hi,
can you post the specific errors please?

There is also another editor you can try called ED42, but I think it takes some fiddling to get working for bfv. I like ED42's painting capabilities, it has some interesting features, but takes a bit to figure out.

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
JohnWayne said:
can you post the specific errors please?
I can't seem to manage to get the actual error messages, but that was just a summary of them. I'll see what I can do.

I'll try the toolkit that Sheen suggested.
Thanks for the offer to help, but I know people who could probably help.

Back