• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

360° vs FT 2:0

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Congratz 360° on winning the clan war :)
Results, Hue 321 Tickets: 2:0 for 360°
The rules:
- No armour of any kind.
- No M79, L.A.W., RPG
- Best out of 3 wins

1:0
BfVietnam2012-12-0121-26-46-94.png

2:0
BfVietnam2012-12-0121-53-30-10.png

Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to say as CL of 360, how proud i was of the way each of my members conducted themselves yesterday.
Totally professional, when the accusations started flying, as i knew they would, all of my men handled themselves with maturity and dignity and didnt respond to any of it. there was alot i was happy with yesterday for as far as they all played so goddamn well, to them following command, and sticking to a gameplan, that They (not me) executed PERFECTLY!!
yes it was easy, but i believe that the manner in which we went about this, the way all 360 members handled themselves.. im fuckin proud man!!
Good work gents. All hail 360°

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Toxic,

Just wanna say congrats on the win, and that I apologize for my clan's behavior. I had been telling them for the last two weeks not to shit talk and not to use the word hack, but it obviously didn't work. I have personally dealt with the worst of them, to the extent of expulsion from FT.

Regards, General Kowalski, FT Clan

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
kowalski said:
Toxic,

Just wanna say congrats on the win, and that I apologize for my clan's behavior. I had been telling them for the last two weeks not to shit talk and not to use the word hack, but it obviously didn't work. I have personally dealt with the worst of them, to the extent of expulsion from FT.

Regards, General Kowalski, FT Clan

Agreed. I wasn't there unfortunately and I hope we can do this again sometime. I am sorry for our behavior.

Back