• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Battlefield Vietnam CD

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

After I got a new computer at my dads house, I realised that I don't know where my BFV CD1 is. I tried finding it everywhere, but I could only find the old cracked CD, which doesn't work (I bought a new one after my old one was completely destroyed by the wheels of my deskchair). So now I can't install BFV here, and since I'm at my dads house at Saturday, I can't join the events anymore. No shop sells it anymore, and I don't want to buy it second hand.. I had problem with that in the past. I found a torrent for BFV, and after I'd finally downloaded it (it only had a couple of seeders), I found out that it was already patched to 1.21, while what I need is just the ISO file of CD1. Does anyone know how I can get a CD, or does anyone know a way of getting the ISO file? Maybe someone could upload it? I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
"Wheels of my desk chair" .. hahahaha awesome

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
So you need disc 1? I can just send you a compressed file of it

ChuckkNorris420

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Hey Beta,
Yeah i had the same problem when i reformatted my PC i was missing discs and couldn't find a torrent that wasn't 1.2. I eventually came across a Battlefield all game torrent that has all the games and the original 1.1 version bfv. if you go into your bit-torrent or whatever you have. you can choose not to download all the other game files and just get the bfv files. i still need a disc in my drive when i play i don't know if its cracked or not. you might be able to find a crack somewhere if it doesn't work and you don't have a disc

GL, hope to see you on the Battlefield...

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I found the CD!! It was in the CD drive of my old computer. It was a pain in the ass to get that thing out of there, since the power supply was broken... but it turns out every CD drive has a system to open it when the power doesn't work. Thanks for all your suggestions, everyone :D
I hope seeing you all on the battlefield again soon.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
I found the CD!! It was in the CD drive of my old computer. It was a pain in the ass to get that thing out of there, since the power supply was broken... but it turns out every CD drive has a system to open it when the power doesn't work. Thanks for all your suggestions, everyone :D

27150338.jpg

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
The magic word is" backup"
For years i haven't used original game cds. Not even to install the games.

To prevent loss/damage/scratches of cd this is what is do:
>get the game cds
>then burn a .iso file of every cd (i use imgburn...freeware..save them do desktop)
>mount and install game using .iso as you would with the regular cds
(to mount i use Virtual CloneDrive..freeware..works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually..it appears in "my computer" with it's own assigned drive letter that u can change just like your cd-rom or any other drive letter)
>when done installing to run game right clic/mount play iso.
(depending on your setup u might have to mount then go to "my computer" right clic virtual drive to open and run game with clic on autorun.exe)
When done playing right clic your virtual drive eject or unmount...if you wish.

enjoy!!!

-I keep only play.iso file on desktop forever and move all iso files created including a copy of play.iso
to external drive for future reinstall. Saves C: hhd space...
-no need to spend for software to burn "copyright protected" cds or dvd5/dvd9 tu backup game cds.
-Game cds will always be as new as the day you got it. (just try to remember where you stored it..loll)
-CD/DVD drive will last longer..no more spinning to play games
-and i find without the spinning i login map faster..

http://www.imgburn.com/
http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
CommandoBeta said:

27150338.jpg

cypher.jpg

Back