• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

FT vs 360 Clan War

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Could I request to have the private server switched to Hue-1968 for a clan war between FT and 360? The date would be Saturday, December 1, at 2:00 Central Standard Time.

Thanks, Major General Kowalski, Coalition Leader, FT Clan and Allies

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
so im still waiting response to the clan war rules you had in mind.
generally we would play no armor of any kind, no tanks, btrs, apcs, that type of thing.
and we would not use rpgs m79s or laws either. everything else is within game regs.
any questions or debates?

JohnWayne

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
tanks, apc's, RPGs, and M79s are just part of the game. Removing them would be taking out a large part of the game tactics. You are no longer have a legit clan war.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
JohnWayne said:
tanks, apc's, RPGs, and M79s are just part of the game. Removing them would be taking out a large part of the game tactics. You are no longer have a legit clan war.
lolwut

Local time
Reaction score
typical clan war is with no tanks, btrs, apc's...
i guess im not in a hurry to do a clan war if your clan wants to use tanks and armor...
we can deal with the noob tubes, but no armor!
if thats not acceptable to you, i will discuss it with the rest of the members and see what they think.
im fairly certain that 98% of 360 will not want to use Any Armor, or RPG/LAW, or M79s.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You might want to tell us with how many you are planning on coming, so I can assembly the same amount, or near as much.
I'm a manager of the event-server, so everything around rules and such will be no problem.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Let me just put this out there already, I'm really busy on saterday, so the war actually has to START at 2 pm.
Make sure you guys are all ready 15-30 minuts before, so we can start on time. And please, show us that you agnolage by replying.

Back