• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle Rot

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
I was playing today and was AFK for about 10 minutes and when I came back I was out of the game. I tried to get back in and it said banned from server? I waited several minutes and tried to get back in but same message?

Any reason for this message?

Thank you

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
you arent in the ban list...

try restarting ur comp...

Jungle Rot

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I tried playing today and received an error message. I logged back in and it said banned? I restarted computer and I still get the same message. Can anyone help?

Thanks

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
You are not on the banlist, meaning this is probably a problem with your BFV installation. Did you make any changes to it recently, like adding a map? I've seen this problem many times before, mostly it suffices to wait a few days and you will be able to join the server again. If not, try reinstalling your BFV and everything should be fine.

Jungle Rot

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I just retried and now it works. I dont know what happened but I thank you for responding to me. I am off today and enjoy playing on this server.

Thanks

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
like tox said,

"rookies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back