• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HUGE Clan War

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
-FT- is proposing that FT, and HELLO clan war 360 and UPEO. Need some input

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Sounds cool, but how exactly do you plan on doing this? A sort of min-tournament, with 4 clans? Or one major battle, in which 2 clans fight 2 clans?

Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
agrees with max... theres no way im teaming up with upeo.
maybe if Bojangles was the only member in upeo, id be on his team, but theres no way in Gods green earth im gona give blackhawk any of my AK-47 support.
I just as soon throw myself to the lions.
Lets work this out and do a nice clan war...im layed off for the winter so ill be a lazy mofo at my pc alot...
You need me for anything add my xfire (tomazhouse)

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
For this request, I believe it should be -FT- vs. B.o.B for the first match. HC vs 360° for the other match. Its up to the clan leaders to decide what they want to do. Then the winners of the matchs will verse each other. The losing teams will verse and then the winners will verse the losing team that lost to the overall winning team. Then who ever beats the last match will verse the victors.tab bit confusing..

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
acashmony said:
For this request, I believe it should be -FT- vs. B.o.B for the first match. HC vs 360° for the other match. Its up to the clan leaders to decide what they want to do. Then the winners of the matchs will verse each other. The losing teams will verse and then the winners will verse the losing team that lost to the overall winning team. Then who ever beats the last match will verse the victors.tab bit confusing..

agreed. ill talk it over with my clanmates

Back