• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HelloClan Event Management

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Hey guys, as most of you know by now the events are back in their former glory. To keep this up every week, we have decided to create a so called "Event Management" consisting of several "Event Managers" who will make sure Events take place every Saturday. This will work by the managers being listed in a numbered list, where the person assigned to #1 has the uttermost responsibility, if he can't lead it, #2 will - and if #2 can't #3 will. This far we've got these people as candidates for the Event Management:

CommandoBeta
Bumblebee
MaximumD2

We'll probably need a couple of more to ensure that Events never gets called off again, my goal is to finish the first beta version of the Event Management today before tonights event at 8PM CET. So if you're interested in becoming an event manager, post a reply in this topic. Responsibilities if you do get assigned to lead it varies from Admining the server, setting up actual events not just random gameplay, setting up a xfire chatroom and invite as many people as possible, et cetra.

/Ted

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
I volunteer

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
as leader of battlefield vietnam... if i get home from work in time... i promise to be there

and help you along the way tedde

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
For this, I would think we would need a system that would see if any managers could do it for each week. Like having a job. One manger can do it for one week then the next week have a different manager in charge. If one cant make it then it will go to someone else who is a manager for the event.

So like this weekend, person in charge would be Bee
if he cant make it, it will go to Beta
if he cant make it, it will go to MaxD2
if he cant make it, it should go to someone within BFV management. Like me, Lost, Alpha, hippo, ect.
if none of us can make it, then it should go to other clans that we trust, like UPEO clan, B.O.B. clan (Easting, ect.)
so this system will basically go down a list of people that meet restrictions and how well we trust them.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
acashmony said:
For this, I would think we would need a system that would see if any managers could do it for each week. Like having a job. One manger can do it for one week then the next week have a different manager in charge. If one cant make it then it will go to someone else who is a manager for the event.

So like this weekend, person in charge would be Bee
if he cant make it, it will go to Beta
if he cant make it, it will go to MaxD2
if he cant make it, it should go to someone within BFV management. Like me, Lost, Alpha, hippo, ect.
if none of us can make it, then it should go to other clans that we trust, like UPEO clan, B.O.B. clan (Easting, ect.)
so this system will basically go down a list of people that meet restrictions and how well we trust them.
That's exactly what Tedde is saying.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
which failed for its first test to see if it would work.... but what i said is that each week have a posting of who is in charge of the Saturday Event

Back