• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Requesting to be an admin

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:51 PM
Reaction score
I think i deserve to be an admin because i been playing this server on bfv for like 7 years and i saw so many glitchers and tkillers which happened 1 hour ago and easting did not do anything or say anything to me even tho he saw that. The guy tkilled me 15 time in streak what ever i spawn he was in the rocket car and tkilling me i told him to stop but he didnt stop he just pointed the rocket at me and fired it. I needed to kick him but i dont have any admin but easting was there and he didnt do anything he just kept on playing. Most of these acorancese happens when the admin is not around sadly. :( If HC accept me as an admin i would glady serve the server to make the game fair to everyone :)
Im not going to ban anyone unless the HC request it and no i dont have Xfire but u can email me at Sneakyshot123@gmail.com

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Wait... I didn't Tk you or remember it :/ dunno . but still i should be an admin we got too many glitchers and tkillers and i play this game too much XD so im online most of the day. still i hate cheaters >:-(

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
you dont ask for a admin you get it by proving you deserve it by doing stuff to help the community and server out

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Lol like what ive been playing this HC server for like 7-8 years. And yes it been a while... Sp um how do i get to become a admin? Tell me what to do and ill see if i can do it.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
be a member for a standard amount of time

be active

report players to admins (like me, cash, SK, Beta, Easting, etc.)

be patient

idk how much easier i can explain it

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I don't recall being notified of any team killing. I have no xfire messages related to this and when exactly were you playing when you say I didn't do anything? I'm curious to know , so I can go back and check my logs on the subject.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
*Sigh* The guy in the map Fall of siagon start with the name Who or How u dare me, something i forgot but he was tkillin gme with the rocket car for fun and other players too. On that chat u can see my name keep saying deadly is nomore
deadly is nomore
deadly is nomore ect. and continusly then i called u but u didnt say anything to me u just kept on playing when i vcalled easting that player left his number code was #27 then he came back or other player ubunto u know... has the same number #27 so maybe it him who has tkilling me 18 times damn he runined my score so i left the server and did nothing :/ and be a memeber u mean like i have to join HC? sorry i cant im staying in -FT- and be active? -_- Ive been playing this for 7 years is that enough?!? :p

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
You dont get admin by asking on the forums. To be admin you just need to show that we can trust you and to be active on the forums. You dont need to be in HC to be admin. You cant come from no where and say you want a high powered job.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
cash.... its recommended...

the only guys that have admin that arent in HELLO

were in HELLO at one point and time =] ... cept eastings haha

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
DeadlyGun said:
I think i deserve to be an admin because i been playing this server on bfv for like 7 years and i saw so many glitchers and tkillers which happened 1 hour ago and easting did not do anything or say anything to me even tho he saw that. The guy tkilled me 15 time in streak what ever i spawn he was in the rocket car and tkilling me i told him to stop but he didnt stop he just pointed the rocket at me and fired it. I needed to kick him but i dont have any admin but easting was there and he didnt do anything he just kept on playing. Most of these acorancese happens when the admin is not around sadly. :( If HC accept me as an admin i would glady serve the server to make the game fair to everyone :)
Im not going to ban anyone unless the HC request it and no i dont have Xfire but u can email me at Sneakyshot123@gmail.com
is your player name Deadly Hacker ?

Back