• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Player Statistics

S

Soldier

They wont give you the access to it.
You should have known it before, it would save you the time which you needed for the post..

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
I'm going to have to go with Soldier on this one. You're basically asking HELLO to open up the server to you and give you full admin rights when you have a known history of wanting people banned for petty reasons. Maybe they can give you the info, but they are not going to give you the rights to get it yourself.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
i am they only one that ever realy had full admin. beside tedde ofcours. and i realy don't think tedde even knows how to make somting like that. they only one that i know would even be capeble of doing that whould be me.
yet i think i even can't make it.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Oh, then I stand corrected. As I understand the use of "rcon" is that it is an admin program that many other games use. An "rcon password" allows full access to server info, variables, and player info and allows you to do whatever you want with the server. Obviously my definition is different from yours and thus I must offer my apologies.

Back