• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Admins

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone i am fairly new and just wanted to give my opinion . Well first off i have always believed that admins should always remain inside the clan for instance im seeing alot of admins Bob guys a couple more and they are not in hello clan . I think the clan members moral would increase if maybe you would nominate someone inside the clan and give them a shot im not saying hello doesnt have its admins that are already in the clan im just saying im see alot of out of clan people become admin and thats something i strongly disagree with it will lead to conflicts if it hasnt already im sure but just my opinion

P.S wanted to add if im so far off then im sorry posted by just what ive previously read lol!

Good Day :)

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Most of the admins that are Ex-Hello have played on the server for years, some from even when ReCoN was the go to server (6 or so years ago). To put it shortly: The admins that are in other clans are people who Tedde trusts and has been on the server and helped make it into what it is today; they are also the most qualified for the task at hand. Hello's open recruitment policy makes it difficult to give their members admin as most are people who pop in every 3 months or so; these admins are ones who play for a good chunk of time and genuinely care about making the community a proper place for all.

The ones from other clans that I can think of from the top of my head are: Freshblood and eastings -- that's about it to be honest, maybe one or two more.

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok well didnt know that ty im on like all day and ive seen eastings once or twice a day and couple others but that was just my idea thanks for the info kurk

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
I was in helloclan and wore tags afew years ago.. i left cuz i didnt like the way sebajee spoke to ppl and represented the group..so i decided to join bob and help berserker get it setup by creating the x fire community and making ppl welcome and helped in anyway i could also with admin..ted and berserker asked me if i would be admin on hc server.. i accepted cuz i still liked tedde and wouldnt mind helping him making the server better.. i was in bob for about a year and a half.. when berserker went a little power crazy and didnt talk to me for 2 weeks.. then wanted me out of the clan.. eastings said he would leave bob if i got kicked out .. thanks john for backing me up.. I left on my own after 2 weeks..i remained admin for hc... even tho i dont wear hc tags.. i work for the community like many of the great and trusted admins who have been apart of the community for years..i wont be joining any other clan.. i dont play bfv much any more. but am always ready if im contacted about a problem with the server Cheers .. i gota getback to work :D im happy with the admins we have atm cheers

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
funny cuz the only two admins we have.... are eastings and fresh....

eastings... is because he is a great and mature guy... and is very active...

and you know fresh story now....

they will stay admins for the forseable future

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Dont forget Maxwalpro is a trial admin.. and i have no problem with how he handles himself from what ive seen.. and also sas elite.. doeant wear hello tags but has done alot for the community... as bfv admin and a fellow mc leader and admin.. and just to clear up what alpha said..were not only 2 admins we have about 8

Back