• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
A:BadÇybêz
B:United States / English
C:17
D:I Believe I have the skills hello clan is looking for and will help in cw's
E:Im a morning person but i only work on tuesdays,friday,and sometimes saturday (partime)
F:Biggest Server in Battlefield Vietnam gave it away
Also please add me on xfire (badcybez) check out my screenshots I'm a veteran Bfv player

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
badcybez do you play NMRiH by the way?

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Hey BadÇybêz.
Your application has been approved, and you have been accepted into the Clan.
You can now put on your -[HELLO]- tag before your name in-game.

Make sure to read the Clan Rules at: bfv/rules.php

Your BFV skills will be tested if you decide to apply for one of our 4 divisions, you can find them at: http://helloclan.eu/bfv/divisions.php

Make sure to stay active on this website, you can add friends that you know and chat, post status updates, share videos and photos, and much more - it's basically a facebook for gamers. This is the bfv website, where you'll find everything you want and need to know about -[HELLO]-Clan and -[HELLO]-Bfv | Allmaps.

But most importantly, stay active on the forums. This is where all the news, bans, clanwars, divisions, events, reports, new members and everything concerning the clan is controlled from. (That's how you get well known among other members).

Vietnam_War_Infantry_Advancing_at_X-RAY.jpg

Welcome to HelloClan!
/Ted

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
What was your name before? It wasn't BadÇybêz.

Welcome to the clan anyway.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the clan! Hope to see you on the Battlefield!

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
im very sorry but im going to resign it seems that everyone is upset because they do not know my previous name....?????????? why this is i have no clue i will post my resign and a link to the video . i dont know what to say 0.o im confused i joined hello but not be investigated you guys were the one to accept me as badcybez whats it matter my old name? if this is an insinuation that i hack your welcome to screen shot me anytime you like or ill make a video but if i sucked and wasnt as good as i was would it of mattered then....?????????

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Maybe it had something to do with this:
badcybez said:
I'm a veteran Bfv player

yet "Badcybez" has not been on the server prior to 3 days ago. Just a tip, but if you say you are a veteran player and your name does not match up with the stats, people are going to ask why. ;)

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Exactly, it's just that you said you were a Veteran, we wanted to know who you were... Theres no fear to have there.. It's just we know it wasnt this name, we are curious.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
How you got "hacker" out of "what's your old name" I'll never know. Guilty conscious, eh?

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok kurk no need to start that i mean it was obviousa why they wanted to know they thaught i hacked...lets be honest ill remain in hello if thats ok whit them but they seem pretty upset

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
badcybez said:
I'm a veteran Bfv player

yet "Badcybez" has not been on the server prior to 3 days ago. Just a tip, but if you say you are a veteran player and your name does not match up with the stats, people are going to ask why. ;)

you said here your name does not match up with the stats ......that would be people assuming i hack but no worries ill remain in hello

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
badcybez said:
SucceededKiller said:
badcybez said:
I'm a veteran Bfv player

you said here your name does not match up with the stats ......that would be people assuming i hack but no worries ill remain in hello

Ok, I think you are misunderstanding me somewhere. No-one is accusing you of hacking. You said you are a BFV vet, yet your stats show you play for 3 days with the name badcybez. 3 days is not what we would class as a vet, and as such you must have used another name in the past that was not badcybez, we are just curious as to what name you did use. Personally, I don't care what your old name was, but that's because I haven't played this game for that long so I'm not going to know anyone who claims to be a vet, however other people here have played for years and perhaps they played with you when you used another name and are just curious as to what that name was so they can see if they knew you. No-one here has accused you of hacking, and I'm sorry you felt that way, some people here just like to know who they're playing with. ;)

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
No, there was absolutely no link to hacking. I am not a hacker finder, since I still kill hackers and I dont mind getting killed. Anyway, I have no problem with you being in the clan.

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok very sorry your right i guess i misunderstood i thought all the questioning was people accusing me and that toxic guy saying quote "yes whats your old name dude" "people wanting to know" and he kept harrassing me idk why....issues maybe idk . I dont want to talk about people thats not my thing but anyways thanks for the welcome lol

Local time
Reaction score
dudes lying.
quit acting like you dont know what everyone is talking about... your innocent little act lol.
i asked you what your other name was, since i saw that you said your a VET to BFV, and your gameplay reminds me of someone else i know... yet you assured me that this is the ONLY name you have ever used... yet as i thought about it, ive been playing this game since 05, seen most good players come and leave, but never have i saw THAT name... on version 1.21 or 1.2... so i checked on gametracker, and low and behold theres no record of you bro. and im certain gametracker keeps track of all versions of bfv, 1.0 and 1.2 and 1.21.
so im not quite sure how you claim that you have ONLY used that name.
and like kurk said, why would you automatically think you were being accused of cheating?
just so you know, i dont believe your little skit for shit, its a matter of time before everyone knows who u are again.
And about your topic on the admin thing, IF you are So new to HELLO server, how could you POSSIBLY know who is admin and who isnt, and which clan has admins and which clan doesnt?
You smell funny cat. I personally dont believe your story BRAH!!

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I wont go rounds with you but in answer to me being new and knowing who the admins are helloclan.eu/admins
there ya go and i believe we have finished this subject along time ago request lock ty

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
this is a join topic lol... not an accusation topic...

and ur gonna have to get used to kurk lol he grows on you after time.

Welcome to the clan..... annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back