• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Starting my own BFV Meme

Uncle Remus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Dude, you made me laugh. You get an A for creativity.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
17236_10640_5.jpg

BlackHawk0012- said:
Player Using hacks against me only
BlackHawk0012- said:
was beeing stalked couldnt play with my friend.
BlackHawk0012- said:
Also, player-1 is following me and bojangles everywhere in the map and admin isnt watching. Guess who was admin on.
BlackHawk0012- said:
I can no longer sustain this war alone.
Its clear also that the bad guys here have way more power, and are in biggest number than me.
BlackHawk0012- said:
Also, i will be posting IP's of the noobs DDOS attacking me while im in server. It seems someone is giving my IP to them.
BlackHawk0012- said:
The agressors are around . If you cant see them, then they blinded/bought you already.
BlackHawk0012- said:
The war isnt against you, thats why you cant see it. Actually, since i dont know you, you could be one of the agressors...
BlackHawk0012- said:
And theres more... The person who is attacking the server, used upeo tag and ...
BlackHawk0012- said:
And that karl max, he could well be involved as well. So i better stay out of this one. Too many manipulations here.
BlackHawk0012- said:
Theres a manipulation to try to get UPEO banned.A war.
BlackHawk0012- said:
BUt they are playing in shadows because they dont want get banned.
BlackHawk0012- said:
they are using methods more... agressive, that are not only affecting me, but the whole server.
BlackHawk0012- said:
some ppl came and crashed server using my tag. John, you are the one behind the attacks arent you ? arent you the one trying to cast blame on me since some weeks ago ? yes you are

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
mikeyr88 said:
JYNX..... YOU FUCKING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I do what I can :cool: .

Back