• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Shotgun with speed

Uncle Remus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
One of my favorite mods from times past was the shotgun kit that allowed you to run fast,having the zippo in a map or two would be cool also.

It's a fun server and set up great anyway.

Uncle R

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
If you want this mod, you can request it in the Event Server, here. We will not install it in the Allmaps server, because, well, I think you understand why. ;)

Uncle Remus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
If you want this mod, you can request it in the Event Server, here. We will not install it in the Allmaps server, because, well, I think you understand why. ;)

Yes, of course. I think Landing Zone Albany would be a great map for this mod, bring a little more excitement to the map...lol. Be fun runnin' through the mountains looking for snipers with the shotgun and speed :))

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
hmm that cool but right now im getting rapid fire guns. It easy just download a scrip and done u got a rapid fire but the problem is will it work with BFV im not sure all i want to do is test rapid fire for this game. :) but im :tired: now

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Ehh i could just get a rapid fire mouse around $50 it more easier than getting virus from internet :)
I know the rapid fire is not allowed but it a nice mouse so ill buy it and turn off the rapid fire :D

Back