• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Access to Hello server not allowed?!

Troll Hunter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Martin Rosendahl
Hi... I've been playing almost daily on the Hello-allmaps server. But yesterday I suddently can't join it anymore?!?! Whats up with that? And what can I do to get to join once again?!
Thanks

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
Is troll hunter you're ingame name?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Troll Hunter said:
Hi... I've been playing almost daily on the Hello-allmaps server. But yesterday I suddently can't join it anymore?!?! Whats up with that? And what can I do to get to join once again?!
Thanks

If you tried last night and got a message saying it was full when it wasn't, then that has since been resolved so try today, if you haven't already.

Troll Hunter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Martin Rosendahl
Well... I used to call myself "Lt. Dan (DK)" but appearantly there was another Lt Dan and since I didn't care too much about the name I changed it to "The Troll Hunter" now just "Troll Hunter"...

Anyway... yesterday it said that the server was full... now I just can't connect... all the time I ever had bfv installed I have been able to access the Hello server (marked with yellow letters)... now the lettering is grey??!
It has only been like 5-6 days since I played there the last time... frustrating as it is the best server around..

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
Have you got a mod running, or patched your game past 1.2? The greyed out ones tend to be a different version than what your client is running. If it's possible you could try a re-install and see how that goes.

Its not a modproblem, its another form of server attack. Some1 found a way to trick the server and fill the serversockets. Thats why the server says its full, because all slots are occupied.
The people that you see apearing online, are still playing on the server, but once they disconnect, those sockets get filled to, causing no1 to be able to connect to the server.

I don't know how to fix it tho.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
But he said that the server doesn't state it is full this time, just that he can't connect and the server name is grey, which is what led to the different version discussion. ;) The Server problem regarding slots is currently being worked on.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
But he said that the server doesn't state it is full this time, just that he can't connect and the server name is grey, which is what led to the different version discussion. ;) The Server problem regarding slots is currently being worked on.
ah my bad >.<

Troll Hunter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Martin Rosendahl
ahh... I think I know the problem, besides the crap with the slots. I recently installed patch 1.21 ... must be why I can't join the server.. guess I just got to reinstall..

Thank you all for helping out.. see you in Nam ;-)

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Yo getting DDOS'd. You guys get the fix or do you need it? I can get it for it.

Back