• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

New trial admin's precondition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
Hi
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2433

Lately Freshblood added new topic asking names for new admins.
Great idea we need more.
If we are to submit names it would be a good idea to tell us what "requirements" you want for these new trial admins so that we can help recruit "qualified personnel"
Qualified for some may not mean qualified according to leaders!
I'm asking leaders..
Plz...

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
We don't have a list with requirements that a person must check to become an admin, it's more of a mutual agreement that comes with time. We judge people individually, so there's no grand qualifications that applies to everyone.

However, the major things that we take in account are: How mature they are, how active they are, how long they've been with us, which also goes with loyalty I guess, as someone could do a lot of damage with admin rights..

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
it was just to give ppl an oppourtunity to recommend someone, maybe a quiet achiever... maybe with a clean record --> asking too much?

M

MurdertoDeath

helloclan13 said:
We don't have a list with requirements that a person must check to become an admin, it's more of a mutual agreement that comes with time. We judge people individually, so there's no grand qualifications that applies to everyone.

However, the major things that we take in account are: How mature they are, how active they are, how long they've been with us, which also goes with loyalty I guess, as someone could do a lot of damage with admin rights..
How do you evaluate honesty to fellow admins? Is that important, too?

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Freshblood said:
it was just to give ppl an oppourtunity to recommend someone, maybe a quiet achiever... maybe with a clean record --> asking too much?
No, it's not too much!
I asked if there was clan precondition so that we can zero in on a suitable candidate and to not create false hope to this "trial admin" .
So that no1 waste their time--> asking too much? loll
What's a clean record?
thx

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
MurdertoDeath said:
helloclan13 said:

How do you evaluate honesty to fellow admins? Is that important, too?

Are you trying to be funny? Isn't that more obvious than the things worth mentioning?

M

MurdertoDeath

helloclan13 said:
Are you trying to be funny? Isn't that more obvious than the things worth mentioning?
I thought it would be a justified question when admins fake evidence and lie to fellow admins just to ban people.

O

Old Hippo

MurdertoDeath said:
helloclan13 said:
I thought it would be a justified question when admins fake evidence and lie to fellow admins just to ban people.

Ya, lets make MurdertoDeath an admin. He obviously has us all figured out. . . . party01

M

MurdertoDeath

Deadly_Hippo said:
MurdertoDeath said:
helloclan13 said:

Ya, lets make MurdertoDeath an admin. He obviously has us all figured out. . . . party01

I'm actually talking about one admin. I thought you'd figure that out. :roll:
viewtopic.php?p=15194#p15194
viewtopic.php?p=15197#p15197

S

Soldier

Alphascout said:
hes not banned...

You have to be kidding me Alpha...
You dont even watch the forums often and dont know what happened and you just unbanned him...
so you let a prideless troll which dares to lie (i try to sound as friendly as possible) and insult me on the forums and put me as a liar the whole time unbanning without reading what happened..
thank you that i have so much backup from the leaders, thank you very much...

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
K first off grow up ... you banned him for no reason... you BANNED this kid from bfv because he filled out a player complaint on you!

YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!

i did read.. i do understand .. that because he is right and you do abuse your powers ... and because he made a topic about you you banned him... yeah.. all the leaders have read this and we have talked about it...

M

MurdertoDeath

Soldier said:
Alphascout said:
hes not banned...

You have to be kidding me Alpha...
You dont even watch the forums often and dont know what happened and you just unbanned him...
so you let a prideless troll which dares to lie (i try to sound as friendly as possible) and insult me on the forums and put me as a liar the whole time unbanning without reading what happened..
thank you that i have so much backup from the leaders, thank you very much...

1. You were suspended by administration a few months ago.
2. You tried to bait me with a 2nd account, trolled and provoked me and tried to ban me to gain some plus points while you were suspended. (SAS can witness it)
3. You threatened and kicked me for "trolling" (even if i was trolling, it was harmless and it's not against the rules). When some other players said the same things that i said you'd just say they were making fun. No it was a personal thing between me and you (mostly you) and you were trying hard to get me banned.
4. You banned me for opening a thread on this forum where i complained about you. I'd say it's against the admin guidelines. Forum and Gameserver are two different things. Nonetheless it's not justified to ban someone when there is a valid complaint.
5. You faked your evidence and you lied to the other admins. It's clearly proven.
6. I can't understand they are still trusting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back