• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Requesting the remove of Evan from power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
Ya ok so we all know i do have a mouth sometimes etc.But really this guy is taking orders from Smurf,a hello want to be.Smurf talks shit all the time,And of course i will mouth back im not going to listen to some goddamn 12 year olds bitch about me playing a game.This is really getting old.Smurf can be like hey Evan "He's breaking rule #4" Which is "insulting clans or people" Telling someone to "Get Good" is not insulting its encouragement,yes it can be insulting to the bad players,if he's insulted by that how am i going to know i don't know these kids.Things went on then i got kicked.Apparently because i told Evan he is a bad admin.When other people called me a Fag right after i said that ...people that have nothing to do with the situation.HE don't say shit to you know why?Because he's looking for excuses to kick / ban me.Which later he does for "Rule # 4".I dont know these people and i dont like them.NOt comfortable with them having admin.Especially when i NEVER seen Evan play bfv in my life.And i have played this game for years.but the story dont end here.So ya anyways he banned me.Then i went to ask powd3r so what is the reason i have been banned.Which is in this conversation that you shall see if you scroll down.But if your to lazy...He told me that i was not on banlist and was not banned as a matter of fact.The bans have been cleared....so i mean you do the math can you say this is bullshit.According to Powd3r there was afew hackers and other bans on that list that was never to be unbanned.Yet they was...So That right there proves this kids a bad admin and should be removed its just going to be another Tony or sebajsee...... I Also Recommend (GeeZ) Sggt Ward for admin,and defiantly -[Hello]-Falcon as Evans Replacement. :)

[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: Yo bro why the fuck was i banned?
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: One sec let me check!
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: Ok just checked bann list i see no banns
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: i think the whole bann list was deleted
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: Thats weird i though hello had a hole list
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: well not a whole list but there were about 4 or 5
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: an they were all proper banns
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: This stupid kid Evan banned me for telling this kid who keeps talking to me and calln me a hacker and shit i told him to Get Good and Stfu and i got banned
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: 3 of them were hackers an 1 was banned for disrespect toward clan and people in games
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: I bet it was him,hold on let me try to go back into hello
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: Yes try again
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: wow dude i am unbanned what is this shit? Can you say admin abuse much?
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: ya well i only admin on besides me is evan
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: If the list was cleared by this guy then he should seriously be taken care of im sure hellos going to be pretty upset the mguys got unbanned
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: Well that just leaves him because you was playing bc2 when i started to talk to you lol
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: ya im sure Post on the website
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: alright man
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: Yes i know it wasent me
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: Ya i know it wasn't also
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: Alright man well ill catch you later
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: k well post in website and we gotta let hello know before this guy messes anything else up
[01] ·c· PöŴđĕŘ: Ok zero im out dude i have to get up early peace man. make sure you post on website so HELLO will know whats going on
[01] S|CoM-Zero|F|: Alright man will do peace

Sharpy

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
According to the xfire profile he is still very inexperienced and i didn't see him on the server last week.
We cant accept it !!
an Admin must be:
experienced
and he must talk with people
It is shits when an Admin says only cautions or ban

ZERO 13203% for you

With best regards
Sharpy 12/7SA

If you like this post make a smile :p

PoWd3r

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:42 AM
Reaction score
I agree with zero and sharpy as far as removing Evan from admin. The reason is he has no experience with the admin panel and can not use it properly, and to tell you the truth i have never even seen this guy play on the server at all. I believe to have admin you should have experience on how to use the admin properly. We can not have admins deleting the whole ban list with out any permission from HELLO him self, now that the ban list is completely gone we have to keep an eye out on the hackers we did have banned. Thanks for posting zero and hopefully HELLO will deal with this issue.

Alex

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
"his stupid kid Evan banned me for telling this kid who keeps talking to me and calln me a hacker and shit i told him to Get Good and Stfu and i got banned "

Filter your words man.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:42 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
I agree, I've watched Evan pull quite a few questionable kicks and bans... I don't know about removing him indefinably from power but i think a weeks probation would be a good idea...

And Zero, you seem a bit involved in internal issues in -[HELLO]- for not being part of hello, perhaps you should think about who & where your best interest lies. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back