• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
i figure like this.... you may as well leave me banned. apparently i did something horribly wrong here.
apparently arguing with hippo on the forums, and apologizing for it later was ban worthy... apparently what hippo posted from logs was ban worthy...
ryan cooper tells me that he banned me because lost was not here to do it... that i did not follow the rules or Whatever set forth by lost himself, and that if lost was here he would have banned me.
However, lost was the one that locked the topic that i was banned for. so if lost LOCKED the topic, he would have seen the few posts that were on there and he would have banned me had he felt any of those post were breaking the guidelines he set forth. but he didnt. no he didnt.
Instead, im banned the day after by mr ryan cooper, im sure to byrds delight.... im banned by ryan, for the small altercation between myself and hippo. IDK, was this ban worthy??
Ryan also sais he did what all other admins and leaders have been afraid to do... ban toxic! i dont see that as a fact.
I dont see other admins siding with me... i see many admins on my xfire that REMAIN bias, and do not favor me one way or another...
Let me tell you what i do see.
I see hippo, an admin in the server, ALLOWED to change his name and troll people (myself) in the server, and provoke me into flaming and raging so they may later take those logs and use them against me...
I see and im sorry to bring this up, because i do like you elite... I see Elite soldier, an admin in the server, ADMITTING to use 3D map cheats... to catch hackers they say, but none the less, allowed to have this.
I see other admins, which i will not name names... Screwing around and banning me, for fun, and laughing about it, and than unbanning me... granted it was a joke and i was unbanned.
I see another admin changing his name many times over, and insulting other players in the server, and i will not name him either, for i shall not incriminate a few, but he changes his name often and trolls the server and insults noob tubers, as i used to or do... shit i get banned or warned or kicked for.
Theres NO punishment for these things, but if your me, and argue and express your opinion against an admin... watch out!
I see a fkn microscope over the top of me watching every goddamn move i make.
I also saw that today there IS no REAL protocol for admins when it comes to kicking and banning someone.
For i was BANNED with no warning, no prior kick, no anything, JUST BANNED. not only was i banned from server, i was banned from forums to begin... allowing me NO means of appealing this ban, no reasoning for this ban... just BANNED! idk, but i swore there was protocol to this.
And if you thought that whatever it was between myself and hippo was really ban worthy, why was it that LOST, the one who set forth these 'guidelines', didnt ban me??? is it because what i said was not ban worthy??? idk..
but as of this point, i am THOROUGHLY disgusted at the way this was handled.
To ban me after i openly apologized to him, for i did feel somewhat of an ass...but none the less, to ban me after the fact with out warning, with out kick... to ban me FROM forums.
What happened to protocol?
And you want me to be nice... And understand why im banned. lol epic shit.
IDK, you tell me....

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Well i dont exactly agree with Tox on the matter of insulting Hippo the way he did. But the fact is he appologized without anyone having to tell him to. Yet he still gets banned from forums and from server? In my mind i do not think this is fair. I mean he came out with an open appology on the forums which he gets banned for.

And you want me to be nice... And understand why im banned.

Well if u want him to start being nice, why dont u start treating him with a slightest bit of respect. Banning without warning after he apologized just makes no sense at all if u want him to be nice. The most i think he should have received in this matter was a very last warning. Idk what admins hope to accomplish by this but... Whatever its their decision to make.

Local time
Reaction score
lol, bee, thx man... no doubt theres something wrong with this picture ehh?
either way, apparently the rules are .... lets say 'flexable' if your a leader or something here... you dont always have to follow the rules for banning someone.
they think im bad... they ought to pay a bit more attention in the server in that case.

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
I know you dont want to hear crap from me Tox, but I'm going to out on limb here and show you some respect.
Your a great shot and you play aggressive. You wish every one was a smarter player and better with guns instead of using noob tubes, then your game would be fun and fast paced, the way you like it.
Dont get me wrong I feel the same way and get pissed just like you when I get an M79 to the feet, I just dont show my immaturity in chat, yes I too can be immature even at 47.
But the way you like to play isnt the way everyone likes to or has to play. You have people younger and older then yourself not carring about anything other than having fun. This gets you so pissed you type things in chat that should not be there according to the HELLO clan servers rules.
My point in case, you calling me, a HELLO clan member a "fukin pussy", it may not have been ment to be an insult but thats the way I saw it. I have a question for you. Have I ever killed you with a M79? I only use the law to defend the flag from tanks. You use the tanks for cover. If I come over the wall attacking the tank and you jump, hop, crouch and shoot at me, guess what, I'm going to shoot you with the law.
You expect me to switch to my single shot to try and get you...you? Never happen, you will kill me every time, so to defend my life and flag you eat the law, sorry for that.
As I said the M79 sucks, but you complain in chat way too much about everything. I get just as annoyed too man, I just dont type it, have broke a key board though, lol.
The rules put in place by the Admins need to be infoced by the Admins, this will make the rules strong and followed by all. There put in place to provide an ejoyful, peaceful enviroment for all. guidelines.php
The way you talk to members in the forums breaks these rules.
You complain about how shooting the M79 at the feet and only killing the enemy, it doesnt happen in real life, neither does shooting while hopping. A failed part of the game just like the M79. If your going to hop around like a rabbit suck it up and dont be a hypocrite. No there not even close but thats in your eyes, no eveyones. In real life soldiers dont fire while running, jumping, crouch, jump, they wouldnt hit the broad side of a barn, you dont miss much. Good shooting.
I'm starting to play more like you and others too but you should try to be more helpful instead of so abrupt in chat.
I dont want you banned but if the Admins decide to start inforcing the rules like they have with other disruptive players maybe you shouldnt be so abrupt in chat.
I get a thrill out of killing good players and good pilots but killing guys in a vehicle with a law is the funnest for me, so if I happen to get you with a law heres a woops in advance. Hope to see you in comBatt. Peace,

Local time
Reaction score
i hear ya dude... no worries.
no doubt your probably the best sniper ive played against... when at ia drang, i know when i get hit i better move and hop cuz i am certain its you with your scope on me lol... i dont mean to be so insulting, i play intense, im highly competitive, and i pop off with out thinking and it lands me in a big fat pile of steamy shit with lots of players.. lol.
in real life, ive always been competitive in sports/martial arts, and other stuff.. so i honestly believe its just a part of my nature. i know i say things i dont mean, and its always in the heat of battle..lol funny were talking about a game, but still. so i cool off, and think about it, afterwards im usually like thinking to myself i shouldnt have been such an asshole, lol and honestly feel ummm, idk, like a dick i guess.
either way, im banned, for something that i felt was fairly minor compared to the shit that flies around in the server on a daily basis...but thats whatever. and whenever they unban me, ill prlly come back. but i would expect that since i got banned for what i did, there should be alot more ppl getting bans in the near future...for theres far worse trolls out there insulting and dogging people in the server EVERY day.
and to clarify things between us, im sure that you dont use a law or m79 to kill infantry, i believe that for sure. no doubt about it your a crack shot with a sniper rifle. our incident amounts to me being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. and me raging a bit. i hope you understand that i didnt mean to insult you. like i said, i say things in the heat of the moment when im all pumped up lol, things i dont mean, and yea... i dont mean to insult anyone, im sure most people are decent human beings that play in the server... ingame and out of game.
im just very competitive, and need to fire off less verbal bs... maybe turn my text off lol. idk.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
BB, he was warned multiple times on the forum. There is no where it says it has to be on the server. Anyway, I don't see the point of this since it's not an appeal, not a report, just a..... this.

Sorry if I didn't unban you as it was suppose to be, I've had problems with the RM and then with Internet. Then I wasn't home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back