• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

BFV ClanWar

Status
Not open for further replies.

{PS}|Angus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Im from the {PS} Plastic Soldiers Clan we support bfv and bf1942, and i was wondering if we could have a clanwar some time soon, possibly 6 vs 6 give or take, and possibly have the clanwar take place on the {PS} BattleServer. Tell me what you guys think. Heres our website http://www.theplasticsoldiers.webs.com/ my xfire=m1903a3

Thanks {PS}GoA.Angus.Young|PSAFCO

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
needs discussion with the leaders first.... weel get back to u

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Hey Angus we need to Figure out the Date and Time and since it is going to be held at your server
wouldn't you like to know what maps, how many tickets,round time limit?

{PS}|Angus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Alright i was thinking Friday March 2nd, on the {PS} Battleserver version 1.2, and best two out of three rounds wins
map1=operation game warden
map2=operaton hastings
map3=defense of con thien
These maps are not the best, but they are even with vechiles,aircraft,helicopters,and ticket wise. I dont think these maps have any ticket bleed. Tell me what you guys think.

Karl Marx

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Oh dear God... this one smells bloody awful... 24, put this post back in its grave. We already have a clanwar going. I have never seen one with a PS clan tag, it's probably gone or restricted to BF1942. Now Angus is going to come back and prove me wrong...

But seriously, lets not necromance anymore, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back