• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

i want to join marines

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
i was thinking about becoming marine and i asked cashmoney about how to join. He told me i should apply for marine leader. Im not the best at flying but im okay at it. My favorite air map is flaming dart. Favorite helicopter is the cobra. My favorite aircraft is the f4.

S

Soldier

Welcome to the forums Dakota,
you need at first to be a member,then you can apply for a Division
just make a application ;)

S

Soldier

acashmony said:
he is a member soldier

well..,probaboy lost or alpha said it is ok,but i know he didnt make an application (bumblebee is dakota,he was before trashmen and 360,just to let you know,but i think you know it already,he has never benn a hello fore)

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
since we dont have an active marine leader at the moment...
go ahead and add the tag

[M] welcome to the marines OOOOHRAH

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Soldier said:
acashmony said:
he is a member soldier

well..,probaboy lost or alpha said it is ok,but i know he didnt make an application (bumblebee is dakota,he was before trashmen and 360,just to let you know,but i think you know it already,he has never benn a hello fore)

0.o He did make a Application. **EDIT** I lied he made his account during Construction on the Sight and Couldn't Do anything. So We had to Delete his account (Dakota) so he can make another one when the Web-sight was Not under-construction

Back