• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Don't know where else to post this..

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
Some of this is not related to the Hello server. I haven't posted in awhile so this may be a little long.

I haven't played but a couple of times in about 7-8 months but I have played a little bit the last few days.

I haven't been playing much on my normal name because of jealous map hackers who like to highlight my name and target me, but if you know me well enough, it's not really that hard to find me, I sometimes have a unique style of play. And if you need to, add me on xfire and ask if it's me and I will tell you. Xfire = fuqerr

Today I was playing on the XXX server and was kicked by the idiot admin XXX Hidden and his butt buddy Flyer too much. He tried to say I had a aimbot. First off, as far as I know there isn't even a aimbot for BFV, secondly, I have never cheated and I think a lot of people here already know this including most of the admins who either played beside me or watched me play.

I may have a few disagreements about this server and a few admins but I always keep them private, I am just glad admins here don't kick people for killing them too much and accuse them of cheating.

I'm not sure if I should be mad about being kicked or take it as a compliment, either or I am sure that actions like this from their admins is the reason their server is usually empty.

People can make excuses, and call me a cheater all they want, as long as I never get kicked for some BS.

I really don't think this is needed but I will try to explain a few things.

If you think I cheat, feel free to play beside me, watch me, take video, and if you live close, you're welcome to pay me a visit and play with me.

Take into consideration these factors..

I have played this game almost since it's release. Experience goes a long way in this game.

I shoot in spurts to lower the recoil.

My ping is right around 30.

I have a very good computer.

For most of my time playing this game, I have played on a UK server where my ping was around 150, not to mention they had modded sa7 weapons that took 99% of your health with one shot. So when I came to Hello about 2 years ago, it seemed rather easy.

None of these factors alone will make you a great player. There are a lot of low pings out there that suck, same goes for good computers, experience, etc...

It's the combination of these factors that will make you a good player.

99.9% of the time I only use M16 or AK47, rarely do I ever use a tube, and I never bunny hop. I use my terrain, such as hills and tress as cover when reloading, I try to keep moving when I am not shooting. I don't rape mains in a chopper and I don't act childish and do it just because some idiot rapes my team. I am mature enough to know just because one idiot rapes me, that it doesn't make it right to go rape them, because that affects the rest of their team who never raped anyone.I know raping is legal here, just don't be a hypocrite and say you hate rapers and then do it yourself.

I don't go around bragging or insulting people on the server, most the time I stay quiet and just play the game, that is why I am here, not for "internet fame". If you don't like me, that is your own issues surfacing.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you people know how their admins act on the XXX server. Out of all the servers I have played on over the years, this is the first time anything like this ever happened to me and if you are any good at all, I would think twice about playing there.

Lastly, I want to say I have seen some good admining by one or two of the admins the last few days and I am appreciative and hope it continues. I am grateful for this server and I hope it's success continues, so I have somewhere to play this great game. If you're ever low on donations, let me know and I will try to help out.

Have a great 2012 everyone !! Happy New Year !!

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
;) Thanks for the compliments and sorry to hear what happened at XXX and Happy 2012 to you too

S

Soldier

yeah, it is sad to hear how the admins act on XXX
but i saw you how you flying the helicopter,and you get an awesome score without any raping
since i play the last 6 months very often BFV, i am getting always an good score on infantry maps and i am killing like with aimbot (ofc i dont, this was taken yesterday http://de.xfire.com/profile/bosanac784/ ... #120382052)
about the admin stuff: dont worry, i am watching very often in the logs,so if i see a player does not behave right i keep an eye on him and warn him
but i would never kick for having a great score,because i have informed myself very much about the "BFV Hacks" and i read what is possible with them,and hacks like "aim bot" or stuff which players says like "huey hack, heath hack..." all this things does exist for BFV
but it is sad that other admins from other server just kick for thinking their hack
they should inform themself about it,because they accuse anyone
by the way,what was your name in the last days?

ps: my x-fire: bosanac784

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
hey man im sorry to hear what happened to you on that server

your always welcome here on our server and i have never thought u hacked

maybe you would consider joining HELLO =]

but if you dont its all good

add me on xfire: smurrak488

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
hey man im sorry to hear what happened to you on that server

your always welcome here on our server and i have never thought u hacked

maybe you would consider joining HELLO =]

but if you dont its all good

add me on xfire: smurrak488

Posting on the website while it's under maintenance like a boss... thumbsup0

Koppa

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
I've played on and off with F.U.q.e.r for over a year and can vouch that he is not only extremely talented, but is also a good team player. I used to always like to team stack with him :lol:

A

Anonymous

Fuqer I knows u dont hack. I am an admin too, and i know u are very skilled. Infact you are the most skilled bfv player i personally have ever seen, even better than 73 eastings. I have been taking breaks from bfv but i will be sure to be on. Hpowever i have been on Remote Manager alot the and have have not seen your name. Feel free to add me ion xfire: surfinbyrd. also though i almost always use M60/m14 packs i occasionally use the car15. I learned from a player nameed Orangebud about 2 years ago to shoot it in bursts, and it does make the weapon very accurate.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
helloclan13 said:
Posting on the website while it's under maintenance like a boss... thumbsup0

I set my homepage to the old forum URL, now every time i open up chrome it automatically re-directs me to the login page, logs in, and redirects me to my home-page-feed. That-sir is winning.

----------------------------

As to your Fuqer, I am more than confident that you don't hack, every time I have come to face you, often in the skys above our corner of 'nam, you have fought well. You are a skilled player, and anyone who says otherwise can go suck a AIM-7

Back