• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

BFV Jeep Bowl

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
You might know this kind of map. A bowl shaped map. You have to capture and hold the middle flag. But you can't spawn there. You will spawn all around instead, and storm the flag with Jeeps from all sides. This map can be so much fun. It's very known in BF1942.

Recently added in this version:

A few more holes and hills in the bowl
Ammo & MedicBox at NVA base
Changed spawn amount for Jeeps (more Jeeps)

Planned changes for next version:

Fix wrongly placed jeeps, resulting in slipping down the hill

Go to download post, click here

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
34e422q.jpg

beta1yi.jpg

Download the automated extractor "JeepBowl.exe": Click here

The extractor will extract the map to the default Battlefield Vietnam folder. If you want to install the map manually, download the "JeepBowl.rfa" right under here.

Download the map file

[Help]

* Smart screen is preventing the extractor from running *
Ignore it or download the map file. This is not spy ware/virus of any kind. It's an extractor made to make it easy to install the map.

* I don't have the map, even after I installed it! *
-Either you didn't put the map in the right folder (C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield Vietnam\Mods\BfVietnam\Archives\BfVietnam\Levels)
-Or if you downloaded the Jeepbowl.exe then don't put it in the levels folder. It's an extractor.
-If you already had the map, make sure the old version is deleted before installing the updated version.

* The links to the download don't work! *
Inform me about this, then I will get them working again.

Back