• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Mortar recl hue

[TE]-Mike

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Mortar out of recl hue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warn people just stop it. with 40 people playing recl hue is like 10 mortars at bridge.
Let admins warn kick kick kick ban system work!

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
mortar is not illegal

i find it fun to set one up and shoot at the spawn but i get sniped really fast

see what lost says

S

Soldier

lol, this would restrict the privacy of a player
i think a player should use every weapon which he wants, because if some weapons wouldnt be allow anymore, the players wouldnt have fun.
But I know what you mean, it gets sometimes really annoy if some players kill you with the mortar and you have no chance to escape because you get killed after you spawned and the players are camping with their mortal next to the ammo box which means they have unless ammo.

O

Old Hippo

Face it, if the ARVN cannot get out of their spawn at the beginning of the game, they pay the price. The whole point of that map is the ARVN have to swarm out of their bottle-necked spawn before the NVA shut them down and mortar the heck out of them.
So if you don't play the map right, YOU LOSE and you get killed over and over. Usually all it takes to even things out is just one player getting off the bridge and taking a flag behind the NVA lines. Then the NVA's strangle hold breaks down and the fighting opens up.
Again, it's just part of the game. As Alpha said, players have the right to use any weapons they wish to their team's advantage.

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
Get mortar kit > Spam the beach fast > Mortar Jump over Wall to the most Eastern flag > Done

S

Soldier

but if the BFV leaders agree to this you do not need to warn, kick or bann
just remove the mortar from the engineer kit for this map

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
i totally agree with hippo , everyone shd know what to expect in cetain maps by now...

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
i think that it is fine as is and should stay the same... we await lost

73easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Just jump off the bridge, swim/hike around to the back gate and pray that I'm not there with a tank or BTR. P.S. bring a LAW rocket with you.

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
People should stop crying, war isn't fair. It never is. NVA is doing the right thing, kicking the ass out of their enemies, isn't that what war is about?

A

Anonymous

Let it stay... but mortaring in that map is the cheap a** cowards way to get kills. Not to metion it prioves u dont have enough balls to fight like a man.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
There is always going to be at least 1 cheap map in a game For example in BF3 the Metro map (Don't have the names by heart) but then again its part of the game try swimming or just push(rush). Most of the time the US/ARVN is sniping from the back of the bridge Which doesn't help the cause b/c it then gives the mortars more kills so they shoot more . Anyway just sitting there gives the mortar more chance to hit you. Try moving (Getting off the damn bridge) gives the mortar teams less chance of hitting you ;)

[TE]-Mike

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
And when they fail i knife the mortars in the tower... change 10% :| Can we remove the kit in recl hue? only there all the rest is fine.....

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
I say keep the4 kit... if you dont like it... quit playing... It is perfectly fair.. legall... War has never been fair... and this is just another reason... If you cant manage to get off.. you arent the best.. Like SAS

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
SAS-Elite Soldier said:
People should stop crying, war isn't fair. It never is. NVA is doing the right thing, kicking the ass out of their enemies, isn't that what war is about?

I'm with Elite, get over it!!!!!

Back