• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

All HelloClan Members/Admins/Friends Read!!! -Lost

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Ok guys HelloClan needs your help to Spread And Recruit To help HelloClan Grow. I need Every one to join the Mass Recruitment. I might Make a little Compotion to see who Recruits the Most people Not just for BFV but for HelloClan in Genral (But mostly BFV thumbsup0 ) Come on and give a helping hand in this Recruitment Boom
To recruit people its simple just follow these simple steps:
1-Say "Anyone want to join HelloClan?" -or- how ever you want to say it
2-if some one says "Yes" say "ok go to http://forum.helloclan.eu"
3-Tell them to go to " viewforum.php?f=99 "-or- (if you don't want to wright all that) tell them how to get to it
4-tell them to make a topic called "Application" in the game they play
--EDIT-- 5. Alternative: Give them helloclan.eu/bfv, there is a button called Join, that explains exactly how to join and how to get started.

If you Recruit some one for one of these Games Wright it like this:

BFV=(Player name)
BF2=(Player name)
COD4=(Player name)
MineCraft=(Player name)
PlayStation 3=(Player name)
Xbox 360=(player name)

This is A competition if you say you recruited someone After this post and we don't see him/her name in the Forum your post will be deleted COMPETITION STARTING NOW!!!!!!!!

Score Board!!(you'r name will be put in the list Once you Recruit someone)
Travco-2
Mickeyr88-1

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
i got two of my friends to join the site does that count??

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
mikeyr88 said:
i got two of my friends to join the site does that count??
No unless you had them join after this compition started .... Sorry but go play BFV and don't spam the chat but every now and then say "anyone want to join HelloClan? We're a fun Clan" or something like that thumbsup0

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
question: is this to expand just to get bigger or is there something we all oughtta know about the clan...
its to get bigger i guess we are planing to move to new games such as BF3 ;) and want to get bigger in BFV, BF2 and so on

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
I'm Think what the Prize should be i'm thinking ...... maybe i can have Tedde -or- Travco Make you a Personalized Tag/Signicture/ or Form Rank (Form Rank= Thing under name changes on amount of Posts) could be called Master Recruiter and its A Unique Rank only the Winner gets :ugeek:

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
question: is this to expand just to get bigger or is there something we all oughtta know about the clan...

We had a BFV meeting discussing the future of -[HELLO]-Clan in Battlefield Vietnam. And by being the biggest clan in bfv right now, and maybe ever. Aswell as having the #1 ranked server, we got a responsibility not only to "keep it up" and not let it fall back. But also to develop us forward. For the sake of -[HELLO]- and BFV for that matter. We then came up with what steps we need to take to move the clan forward.

Also as were moving on with new games as bf2, minecraft and so on. We must make sure that people don't think were one of thoose clans that "Moves on" to newer games to leave bfv behind. We started up in BFV to stay.

So, one of our first steps is to secure the saturday events, aswell as expanding them. To do that were setting up a "Event Management". Where we got Event Managers, that every saturday will go toghether and make sure the event takes place. That basicly means that if a manager cant make it to the event, another manager simply handles it. So, how do you make a event management aswell as bigger events? - You get more people involved.

Another step is to develop the divisions further, and to make sure every division is run smoothly. This means a active management in each one of the divisions. A management that makes sure to take care of his division, especially by recruiting more members to it. How do you get more people to join the divisions? - You get more people involved.
There are numerious other steps that we mentioned, like clanwars, tournaments, movies, the navy seals, and so on...

So, it came pretty clear what we had to do to get all these things rolling and that's what Lost is doing here. To use a team effort to get more players.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
We had a BFV meeting discussing the future of -[HELLO]-Clan in Battlefield Vietnam. And by being the biggest clan in bfv right now, and maybe ever. Aswell as having the #1 ranked server, we got a responsibility not only to "keep it up" and not let it fall back. But also to develop us forward. For the sake of -[HELLO]- and BFV for that matter.

You know, my comment is probably off-topic, but it does relate to your above paragraph:

The Hello-AllMaps server really needs to instal PunkBuster. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that has noticed an increase in the users on your server that are using a 3-D Map Hack. Even Kurk has made several comments on this forum that the only way to really spot a hacker is to install PunkBuster.

If you really want to keep people playing on your server, if you really want to "'keep it up' and not let it fall back," you need to deal with the hackers. It's a false assumption that just because your server is ranked #1 means that your server will always be ranked #1. There is a life-cycle to everything; and all it takes is for a new BFV server to come online, emulate what your server has, but also deal with the hackers. After that happens, the "monopoly" (and I use the term loosely) of AllMaps will end. Welcome to the world of competition.

I've read the reasons in the past for why PunkBuster is not installed on AllMaps; but at this point in time, they are no longer reasons, but rather, excuses.

S

Soldier

GunRunner said:
helloclan13 said:
We had a BFV meeting discussing the future of -[HELLO]-Clan in Battlefield Vietnam. And by being the biggest clan in bfv right now, and maybe ever. Aswell as having the #1 ranked server, we got a responsibility not only to "keep it up" and not let it fall back. But also to develop us forward. For the sake of -[HELLO]- and BFV for that matter.

You know, my comment is probably off-topic, but it does relate to your above paragraph:

The Hello-AllMaps server really needs to instal PunkBuster. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that has noticed an increase in the users on your server that are using a 3-D Map Hack. Even Kurk has made several comments on this forum that the only way to really spot a hacker is to install PunkBuster.

If you really want to keep people playing on your server, if you really want to "'keep it up' and not let it fall back," you need to deal with the hackers. It's a false assumption that just because your server is ranked #1 means that your server will always be ranked #1. There is a life-cycle to everything; and all it takes is for a new BFV server to come online, emulate what your server has, but also deal with the hackers. After that happens, the "monopoly" (and I use the term loosely) of AllMaps will end. Welcome to the world of competition.

I've read the reasons in the past for why PunkBuster is not installed on AllMaps; but at this point in time, they are no longer reasons, but rather, excuses.

m8, it does not make sense to install punkbuster on hello server, punkbuster isnt working for 1.0 and 1.2 really well (it worked only when the both versions were the newest), it is only working on 1.21, trust me, i heard it from experience guys and i made this experience too

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
GunRunner said:
helloclan13 said:

Im sorry but i think soldier is right, if I must recall we had alot of problems when having punkbuster installed. And we had to tell players and members over and over again on how to join the server.

And you can't blame me for feeling like your life cycle speech was to proove the PB point, i think were pretty stable at 1#.

S

Soldier

and by the way, i want to inform you, that there are almost no hack for BFV,
i am sometimes getting tired when i hear "hacker" or he is using "aimbot", "wallhack"...
aimbot and wallhack does not exist for BFV, especially aimbot
because it is unpossible to use aimbot for BFV, because players are waking sometimes sideways,and an aimbot only can not shoot sideways
aimbot only exist for games like CoD or newer Battlefield games probably, but not on BFV
wallhack isnt working for BFV too, they only offer it in the cheater forums,but it does not work, same with stuff like "unlimited health", "unlimited armor"...
the only hacks which works are "maphack" (you can see your enemy on the minimap, and you can see which vehicles are they using, and you the enemy players name behind a wall)
and probably "long accurate"
i hope i could help you
(trust me i know what i talk, i have read on many forums and i know it)

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
helloclan13 said:
Also as were moving on with new games as bf2, minecraft and so on. We must make sure that people don't think were one of thoose clans that "Moves on" to newer games to leave bfv behind. We started up in BFV to stay.
well in till EA shuts down the servers...

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
acashmony said:
helloclan13 said:
well in till EA shuts down the servers...

Then we'll buy out the rights for BFV and host the servers for the game ourselves.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
To make clear with Punkbuster. Although it will help with the common hacker, anyone with a little C++ knowledge can code an anti-PB hack and not have to worry about it as PB discontinued updates for BF1942/V. Also, it is true there is no Aimbot, however there is a wallhack. Although not very good, if someone is using it that person will be exiting the game at the end of every map. The most stable hacks in BFV are the Minimap and ESP(When you hit "Q" it shows both Red and Blue - easiest way to explain) hacks.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Ok So fare we Have Alpha in the Lead with One Proven Recruitment for HCBFV. His Name is Batt so if you see him in the server Please Welcome him, Thank you :cool:

**Edit- Look at the First post for a Score Board!!

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
wth? how did he recruit him if he came as free will? and he asked me how to sign up for HC and it was on map Flamming dart... i think i hstill have it recorded on my server logs... let me try to find it

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Player_0 said:
Where do i get one of those?

You don't ;)

Also, love your profile pic. MAC vs. PC

Also to make the competition more competitive.

+2 recruits for me. thumbsup0 thumbsup0

Sheogorath13 for the Minecraft division.

CommanderTy for the Minecraft division.

G

acashmony said:
wth? how did he recruit him if he came as free will? and he asked me how to sign up for HC and it was on map Flamming dart... i think i hstill have it recorded on my server logs... let me try to find it
True, I asked Cashy what the web site was so I could fill out an app to join and he replied, I asked a few others but I didnt get a reply. Either way I'm glad to be in the squad, many thanks to all of you.

Back