• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Op. Flamming Dart

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
i would like some help with this, it would be great if on this map there could be AC- 47's on this map to bomb the NVAs towers. It would be great if there was more of a landing strip to the right where the water is and put two AC-47s, 3 F4 phantoms instead of the crosshair. little bit confusing but you should get my idea. byrd would be great for this

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
To be honest, I think Flaming Dart is fine. In my opinion, the maps that really need mods are Ia Drang and Fall of Saigon.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
i really only think tat Flaming dart just needs re-spawning towers B/c it gets very boring

A

Anonymous

screw 3 phantoms.... dpo 1 phantoms and a skyraider guns variant and a ac-47. and while their at, redecue it down to 1 mig17. i have always waanted to use a skyraider vs jet.
The least they cpould do s reduce the nukber of mig17s downb to 1 tomake it 3 v 3 and have the corsair spawn wioth the boat tower.
though a skyraider guns variant and a ac47 (aka a dc3 skytrain) would be nice.

73easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Perhaps, if there were much better teamwork defending the towers, the map wouldn't be quite so boring. Just a thought.When in doubt grab a wrench.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Nancys would be good, and make the health of the AC up to almost impossible to shoot down so the Migs have a little bit more time to take it out

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Easting is so right, this is wargame, war is not fair.

When your under attack you find new ways to defend against the enemy, you don't go complain about that your getting killed.
People get irritated of the towers getting blown up and their aircrafts not being able to spawn, but if you were to ask any player in the beggining of the round if he would be willing to stay and defend the towers during the round. He'd say no and jump in the plane and be on his way. This is a matter of teamwork.

A

Anonymous

For me its not about the towers being blown up. Its about the distribution or aircraft in the map. The us had more aircraft than the nva troughout the whole war. In my opinion, the corsair should be able to spawn twice and should be attached to the boat tower (to make it more fair in terms of equal aircraft and it will take teach team to towers to elimate all the aeroplanes). in addition a soldier spawn should be attached to the boat tower that spawns soldiers in the airfield bunker.

Back