• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Moronville

A

Anonymous

Byrd discovered moronville has a bfv server.
A fake/ copy moronville is run on bf1942 by the ib clan. trashmen and ib arent excatly friends, (byrd sinle handedly caused them to change there name from ls to ib by calling them lesbain sluts, byrds haves ib ldr havoc). On bf1942 to become probular it seeems that they did something simerlar to masters.While keeping tabs on his server he found out that they copied the names of popular servers and brought them down (such as the bloody bay and the real moronville). I dont know if they will do this on bfv, but they could. I do not trust them what so ever. Byrd is not friendly toward ib(codename indigo bananas) and will not be anytime in th near future. Byrd jut wanted to let you know about the IB clan.

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
I once played on Moronville bf1942... i said: Hostile submarine spotted! in a desert map, i got warned for that. I then replied "lol" and got banned for not following admins orders... so now i shit on their server.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Banning for radio spam?
LOLL!!!
Those people have obviously never played Battlefield 2.

A

Anonymous

different moronville, that was the orginal one 9i think) considering i got banned (the only server byrds ever beens banned from) for saying requesting renforcements toomany time b/c no one was responding, and that was pon the orginal.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Zero said:
the moronville server in bfv now is a copy of the 1942 server ..... havoc does not run it and they are just stealing the name. Also i think havoc got permission from the real moronville clan to use that server name.

Eh?

S

Soldier

SgtSurfinByrd said:
different moronville, that was the orginal one 9i think) considering i got banned (the only server byrds ever beens banned from) for saying requesting renforcements toomany time b/c no one was responding, and that was pon the orginal.

what about the masters server,the server, about which you complained very much
are you banned there?

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Zero said:
the moronville server in bfv now is a copy of the 1942 server ..... havoc does not run it and they are just stealing the name. Also i think havoc got permission from the real moronville clan to use that server name.
And I'm pretty sure I remember Havoc crashing the HELLO server.

Back