• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Insert Topic Name Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Look guys, I really don’t care that I have been banned. Honestly, it’s kind of humourous that you would allow some child to have admin. However, I do think that it would be nice to be unbanned, seeing how I have done nothing wrong, except saying what had been said in the last “proof” screenshot (I was probing Alpha whilst waiting 40 minutes for your administrative body to ban me). I most likely have no proof of what I’m about to say, mostly due to the fact that I’m not an uptight nerd who spends hours cleaning my toe jam whilst playing BFV.

Anyhow, this great saga begins with me joining the server to play with my dear pals, Chocolateworm (I LIKE PIE) and Zero. Due to being from New Zealand, I, of course, made a joke “OI NZER IS HERE TOO” as in “Oi, the New Zealander is here too.” The fourth (4th) one began with something pertaining to China being a negative response of some conversation and my making a joke to Lost, of which he seems to have taken the wrong way. You can also see someone cussing and using “fowl language” 2 lines below mine, but I doubt any action was taken to rectify his behaviour. Jumping back to the third (3rd) one, I accidently said the word “nigger” the pervious map and was then accused of saying “something again” and that I was going to be kicked(?); I, of course, asked if this “something” pertained to “nigger”. Alas, the Final, and most epic, screenshot was of my probing Alpha due to boredom whilst awaiting my executioner (Ryan?) to arrive and eradicate my “evil” from infecting the general populous of the server. I was finally eradicated from the server and the populous was once more at peace, thus ending my saga....

In conclusion, Travco, I’m not sexist, I’m a Realist.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
S|CoM-Zero|F| said:
i think kurk should be unbanned cause he's really not that bad of a guy.i mean look at his xfire name "thecatsmeow" coolest queer friend i know!!!! <3 u kurk hope ur unbanned
I love you too, my dear, opposite of queer, friend.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
You speak truth, O' Great Sire. Perhaps we could set a date and time range of which we can meet at? I'd love to see you!

S|Com-Legion

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
WOW you hoes are cheating on me? Both of you lied to me!!! wave92

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Aw... That's too bad....I thought we could go to McDonald's and get some McNuggets. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

We could always have the 3 of us, y'know...

S|Com-Legion

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yea we could 3 play but zero is in the middle okay... :eek:

S|Com-Legion

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
we could have a threesome but Zero is in the middle okay cause im not the bitch in this relationship... :eek:

S|Com-Legion

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Oh wait I just said that like three post ago lol... I love me long time.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
Ok, so you want to be unbanned and you turn this topic into a joke conversation?

Well, I do understand that some people might have said some things that made you react like that. But, instead of insulting them, why didnt you just called an admin? Then you wouldnt be banned and the real bad guys would be banned...

The only thing is that you have the reputation of insulting people. I warned you many times on the forum because you were insulting. And you did insult some people again.

We, Leaders, are going to talk about it and take a decision. Topic locked to avoid spam.

UPDATE: After review, Kurk, you stay banned on the server. You are not banned from forum, you can still proove us your maturity. You will be global banned if you break a rule again.

Topic stays locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back