• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

teamswap?

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
When i get swapped from nva to us, then back to nva, then us again, then back to nva.... i start forgeting what team I'm on... and or I just want to stop playing, so im sure it upsets others 2.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Re: Have u been team swpped?

booth been suggested and tried before. The team swap thing is almost a must. On maps like flaming dart for instance we had 44 players. 41 guys went to usa and 3 guys stayed on nva. 2 of them were afk...

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Now flaming dart towers have been fixed, can we trial remove teamswap..? I hate when your playing with buddies, and u get swapped to oposing team. thanks

Freshblood1.png

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Sure, then we'll have 51 vs 1 everytime there's flaming dart or irving :)

Maxwell Smart

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I think we ought to do away with it too, when its just a few people unbalanced then who cares but when its alot we need it but still think it should be turned off.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes I don't like getting teamswitched around either, I don't think anyone does. However like Tedde said before, it's essential to keep the current system as it would otherwise unbalance the teams badly.

____Ox____

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I don't like being switched half way through the map, but I go with the flow. The only time I really care is when my lady and I are trying to stay on the same team. I don't have a mic, so she's the only one I can actively communicate with.

The other night I was a commie on flaming dart for more than half the map, I started dropping Cobras off to the commies when I got switched. :evil:

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
I suggest you are careful as that could be seen as disruptive play. ;) Although I do understand your frustrations as I got to get spawn killed on reclaiming Hue as the US, then once we got all the flags and NVA took the bridge I got balanced and spawn killed as the NVA. :p

I've set the amount before balance to 3 and we'll see how that works out. :)

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Alright, so...

1. When one team has 3 or more additional people the server will send a warning to let you know auto-balance is turning on.
2. The warning will be shown and the next player who dies will be switched until the other team has less than a 3 player lead.
3.The server will send a warning letting you know auto-balance is turned off.

We'll have to see how this works long term but for now it seems to work ok and the warning is a nice touch so it's not as unexpected.

«ßÔß»-Jaws-[CL]

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Its a problem when you are nva and are using the "hole" and get autoswitched to us... is it ethically correct to go and "bomb" the hole??? :S :? :/

Otherwise it doesnt usually matter that much since friendly(killing) fire is off( you start shooting at your own team,lol)

I DO have a request; that mortarbombers, NVA, on reclaiming Hue get autoswitched to Us on bridge :evil:

Back