• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Fallout New Vegas: NCR Vs Legion

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
Im starting this topic because mainly ive been wanting to hear peoples opinion on this.Which do you think is better New California Republic Vs Ceaser's Legion. Personaly I side with the Legion.

S

Soldier

???
never heard about that, you mean american football^^ or army?

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
mikeyr88 said:
NCR!!!! the power armour they have on the fonv box art is bad ass shame you have to kill a ncr ranger toi get it :(

if you have a good ncr reputation you can get the armour in the NCR safe house... But me? I shot the head off a ranger with a silenced sniper rifle and 80 sneak xD

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
NCR for me because they have superieor armour and numbers... The only problem is every time something goes down they're the ones who lose more people D: probably cuz there gov't is too selfish to give em auto carbines (like mine) or mini guns. And all they do is complain that "patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter"

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
I know it's a question of NCR and Legion. But after i completed the game with Mr House, I decided to try a new course of action. Shoot anything and anyone. Ive come to realise that you get rich pretty fast when you stamp into a bar with power armor and a machinegun with armor piercing bullets. Then you steal everything you can find (make sure to get that karma and reputation to the bottom). And then you head back to Gunrunners (The only people/robots i don't chop up). Made myself a bottlecap zillionare.(No not a legionare or a NCare, their currencys are useless as i killed all the people using it.

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Cpl.AJ said:
mikeyr88 said:
NCR!!!! the power armour they have on the fonv box art is bad ass shame you have to kill a ncr ranger toi get it :(

if you have a good ncr reputation you can get the armour in the NCR safe house... But me? I shot the head off a ranger with a silenced sniper rifle and 80 sneak xD

i got bad reputation with ncr coz i went to the powder gangers done thier quests and killed them all and i got to the last quest so i just went to ranger station delta used a night vision silenced with extended mags variant rifle a few head shots with the vats and i had 100 sneak and a sneek boy

G

I know it's a question of NCR and Legion. But after i completed the game with Mr House, I decided to try a new course of action. Shoot anything and anyone. Ive come to realise that you get rich pretty fast when you stamp into a bar with power armor and a machinegun with armor piercing bullets. Then you steal everything you can find (make sure to get that karma and reputation to the bottom). And then you head back to Gunrunners (The only people/robots i don't chop up). Made myself a bottlecap zillionare.(No not a legionare or a NCare, their currencys are useless as i killed all the people using it.

I agree with much of this approach, with a little less mass murder maybe. I just dont trust either faction. I am a BoS sympathizer at hear anyway.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
SucceededKiller said:
I would never side with the legion...my conscience would never forgive me. They have slaves and hang people on crosses to die, why would you ever want to side with a group of people who do that? :S

Says the dude with the name succeeded killer!?

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Cpl.AJ said:
SucceededKiller said:
I would never side with the legion...my conscience would never forgive me. They have slaves and hang people on crosses to die, why would you ever want to side with a group of people who do that? :S

Says the dude with the name succeeded killer!?
yes aj thats very ironic :lol: i cannot wait until the last dlc i never got any of the fonv dlc but im gonna get lonesome road because it explains more about the story its a shame it wont let you play after the game like broken steel :eek: :(

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
I got all the DLC..and regret none of it! But the part about not extending the ending makes sense...as they would have to change the whole of new vegas :p So lets just wait for the next fallout :D
thier making a fallout online

Back